An effective mindset is one that makes the best use of available resources – my time, energy and efforts – and uses them to create positive change. It’s not about trying to do everything and be everything; it’s making the very best of what I have while enjoying the process of living.
My Successes on Sunday:
- Joy: It was a lovely Sunday, I went to the SPA with a good friend.
- CoE: My friend was late for our appointment, it was good to know.
- Keep calm & no drama:It was a litter later & it turned out that it was 30 minutes. <Ouch> <Ouch> my red line! Hey, it was Sunday and I kept calm, no big deal.
- Support: I helped my friend to find this new parking garage & we did it.
- Fun & ZEN: woo hoo, the SPA and sauna was awesome! I loved it.
- Care for myself: The hot stone massage was good for me. I enjoyed it.
- So Good: I felt asleep in this herb bath and it was great! I floated in this bath & it was so good.
- Compliment: I appreciated for my friend’s company. We had a good time in the SPA. CHILLING big time!
- Compliment: I appreciated for the trust of my sweet baboo. He is the sweetest, coolest & greatest partner.
- Compliment: my friend read my succeses & I appreciated his feedback & support. Thanks so much.
- Compliment: I appreciated my friend’s company & he was awesome! We had a great time, big time!
- Sharing is caring: we shared our story, experience & fun. Woo Hoo!
- ZEN n ZEN: I was totally chilled out and I was the sleeping beauty.
- Sushi, I love you. Olaf, I love you more!
My Successes on Monday:
- CoE & Support: This incomplete data was really pain in the ass again. I asked for support & I got the data in one day! Super team.
- Support: I offered my support. When they were ready & I gotta collect the data. It worked for us! LEAN, Peace & keep smiling.
- Compliment: I gave my compliment & thanked for their support.
- Joy: I enjoyed my silence & it was great.
- CoE & Support: yes, the user lied .. again! I called the help desk and verified some data & was the system malfunction again? I asked for support and he gotta talk to this user.
- Feedback; The help desk dude talked to their client, it was no system malfunction & the user should do their thing. The “problem” solved. I appreciated his support & he made my day. We were happy!
A healthy relationship keeps the doors and windows open. Plenty of air is circulating and no one feels trapped. Relationships thrive in this environment. Keep my doors and windows open. If a person is meant to be in my life, all the open doors and windows in the world won’t make them leave.