I may not be able to control every situation and its outcome, but I can control MY attitude and how I deal with it.
· Love: I got a lovely hug before I left our house. I really needed it. Thank you so much.
· Love: A simple “Hi” made me smile. Hello there 🙂
· Love: I love my friendship with Q, he is my sweetheart and he always make me smile. Well he is lovable.
· Determination: No is No, I dared to say it and if necessary I will talk to everyone. I didn’t give a fuck what you thought about me.
· Support: I found a little bug, I asked for support & Phew! We didn’t culture this specimen BUT we will do the other test with it. Hmm this made me think again! I appreciated her support.
· Happiness: The new tests worked for me, gotta fix this nagging bug! Go Sindy Go.
· Love: My dear friend S was very busy lately, he texted me & told me about it. It was sweet of him. I love him very much (and he knows it)!
· Sharing is caring: I shared my success with my dear girl, we had a good laugh & I appreciated our moment! Fun Fun.
· Music was my first love: I heard this old school song on TV, I looked it up on you tube, Ha! I got it & it is now in my iTunes.
· Problem solved: After lunch I have got energy to think again. Hey, I got an answer! Wahahahaha I am so proud of myself.
· Support: I asked for support, he was my star today.
· Sherlock: It was fun to figure out why it went wrong & damage controle <checked>
· LCC & Support: I asked for support and I am allowed to take this action.
· Love your mistake: Oeps! The 6th this month, checked it & reported it. What was going on?
· Love your mistake: Oeps! Yeah the user was never wrong & it was the system. Why didn’t I hear about it when it happened? It was the wrong question for this user. It was done & it was too late! Oeps.
· Love: My dear texted me & he made me happy 😉 Thanks darling.
Stop wishing for it and start working for it. – Do what I have to do today so I can do what I want to do tomorrow. Through the grapevine I may have heard that what I should want is “an easy life.” But that’s not true, what I really want is a life I’m proud to have lived, and that takes work. Because the only way that I can truly live, is if I grow. The only way that I can grow is if I change. The only way that I can change is if I learn. The only way I can learn is if I’m exposed. And the only way that I can become exposed is if I’m willing to put myself out there and work through life’s difficulties. Do it! It’s worth it!