~ Just A Thought ~
My next step in the right direction doesn’t have to be a big one.
- With my value of lightness, I stayed the same weight from last night <usually I was lighter in the morning>; I didn’t make fuss about it and I will see what it will be tonight. It was just a number/indication.
- With my value of care, I added a slice of lemon in my water bottle, I got extra freshness in my water and I enjoyed it. For example: water with thin slices of cucumber, fresh mint, a slice of lemon or oranges; it gave some extra taste in the water.
- With my value of leadership, I determine the planning of my day. I collected the up-to-dated data for the meeting and I prepared some questions for the boys. I was ready for it.
- With my value of cooperation, I offered my support & I corrected this mess. I gave my feedback and thing was done. I said thank you after her nags about anything!
- With my vaule of dare, I didn’t let this tolerate me anymore. I asked for support, I spoke up and ENOUGH is ENOUGH.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support and I was happy that it worked for us. I gave him my compliment & I appreciated his action. Well done guys!
- With my value of care, I let her know that I thought of her and I haven’t heard anything from them for a week. I would like to hear from her soon! When I care for me, then I care for others.
- With my value of self-love, I made a mistake and I forgot to bring my room key with me <Oops! it was in the pocket of my other jacket!> Well, I got a reserve key & I was fine today.
- With my value of determination, I asked for support, I clarified that I gotta update this document today and I received it on the same day. Thank you so much.
- With my value of partnership & determination, I looked for cooperation & partnership in this meeting. I spoke up after this argument and I let them know that it should be done in a proper way & also to minimize the risk what we gonna take.
- With my value of Trust, I got her negative feedback after I shared my Outfit successes. She told me that it was an Obsessive behavior when I weight twice a day. <huh> When I trust myself & I didn’t make her opinion more important than me. I spoke up & let her know that this training worked for me, I got my wanted results and it was nothing wrong what I do so far. No judgement, No anger and why should I?
- With my value of Love, I got some negative noises, I sat alone in my office and I enjoyed my moment for 10 minutes. I created lightness in my head & my focus was back. The sunshine was back in my head.
- With my value of partnership, I offered my support & he tested this app for me in the new IE. It worked properly like it should be. I apprecaited his support, cooperation & partnership.
- With my value of joy, he cracked me up with his silly joke, we laughed silly too and I got some laugh muscle work out 😉
- With my value of Trust, this noise wasn’t about me, why should I get upset from this BS? The only thing I can change was my attitude and my action. Just said thank you & it was all fine.
- With my value of joy, I cooked this new dish “Gnocchi with bacon & Brussels sprouts ” for our dinner. I learned something new, followed this menu card, I cooked the Gnocchi with bacon (instead of boiling it in water) and It was yummy. We loved it.
- With my value of love, I shared my event with my sweet baboo and he was the ear. I appreciated his support and I thanked him =) He is the best.
- With my value of care, I gave her my negative feedback after I found this mistake. I clarified this & she appreciated my feedback. This way I created trust, partnership and cooperation between us. It was fine to make mistake.
- With my value of love, I offered my sweet baboo’s support. He shared his successes with me and we had more successes than he imagined. <Aha!> every action was a success! Good job darling ❤
- With my value of care, I shared my successes with my co-worker and we were the tram-mates. We had our great chat, I learned more about her and I opened up for her. Thanks for your company!