~ Just A Thought ~
Laugh when I can, apologize when I should, and let go of what I can’t change. Kiss slowly, love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances and have no regrets. Life’s too short to be anything but happy.
- With my value of acceptance, my weight bounced back and forth and I accepted what it was for now. My major focus NOW was my health, I listened to my body and I realized my health came first & I will catch this up later.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my morning walk to the station, it was cold, quiet, pleasant and it was great to start my day.
- With my value of Self-Love, I listened to my body, I accepted what it was and I didn’t make fuss about what I can’t control.
- With my value of partnership, he asked for my support and I gave my advice. He invited me to be in the meeting. I liked our cooperation.
- With my value of care & leadership, I clarified this issue and I have mentioned this before. I was responsible for my action, I let things go when I can’t change and so be it.
- With my value of loyalty, I asked for support, he joked about it and he didn’t take my request seriously. I spoke up that I didn’t like his reaction. It must be me of course!
- With my value of love, my dear girl supported me when I was upset and I appreciated her love & care. Thank you so much! She gave me her compliment.
- With my value of love, I got my yummy cabbage pancakes (left over) for lunch with me, I shared this with my dear lunch date and she loved it. She asked for the recipe. I shared it with her.
- With my value of leadership, I showed my vulnerability, I appreciated her care and I gave her my Sindy Bear hugs. I was happy that someone was there for me.
- With my value of commitment, I offered my support and I walked with this lovely lady to the poli. This way, I walked extra steps and I gotta move my ass.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I fixed this issue. Two happy girls and a working machine <Yeah>
- With my value of focus, I checked all the machines after this sudden event. I offered my support, I stayed light and I was there for them when they needed me. This way, I created our trust, cooperation and partnership.
- With my value of joy, I shared my event with my dear girl, she was the ear and I threw this out of my chest. Later on she cracked me up with her silly joke and we laughed our asses off. Thank you darling.
- With my value of partnership & cooperation, I asked for direct contact with them and this way I got first hand information. I appreciated his support and I liked our cooperation.
- With my value of clarity and cooperation, I listened her side of problem, I clarified what the issue was and I asked for her support. I got her support and I went on further with my challenge.
- With my value of clarity, I recognized her CS (A!), with endless details, I asked once again about what I have seen in the log files and I didn’t get any answers and she claimed that it was “our mistake” <huh!>
- With my value of clarity and cooperation, I talked to the same person <Bingo! lucky me>, I clarified that finger pointing leaded us to nowhere and I asked for support. I got his support and it was awesome.
- With my value of joy, I asked why he called me directly to my number and <Aha!> I used to report this issue often and my name was in their database, therefore he contacted me. We had a great laugh when he explained to me. <Yeah!> I made one more work friend and I appreciated his support. I realized that my Sherlock ability was known inside & outside the house.
- With my value of lightness, I left my work later than usual, issues are solved and I let it all go! It was a long day and enough is enough.
- With my value of love, I got his support & care and I gave him my compliment and thank you sweetie.
- With my value of joy, I cooked our dinner with interesting ingredients: Tja Siel, Eryngii ( the king oyster mushroom) and noodles. It tasted wonderful & I liked to try new things.
- With my value of love, we ate enough for our dinner, we packed the left over for our lunch and we shared them. Sharing is caring.