~ Just A Thought ~
Go for something new. Expand my comfort zone in a small way. Or a bigger one. Go somewhere I haven’t been before. Eating something or doing something that isn’t what the regular I would do. Few things add happiness so simply as finding a new thing I enjoy or may even love does.
- With my value of love, yesterday I forgot to write down the question of my day “How am I be better today?” My answer: I keep it light, I keep my head cool and my creativity will shine like the sun.
- With my value of care, I took an extra calcium /magnesium pill in the morning, I had muscle cramps of my calf last night and it was not funny. Well, it happened.
- With my value of joy, I was a happy girl, I felt fit & healthy and I am back! I was ready for my day.
- With my value of love, the question of my day “How am I be better today?” My answer: My body can stand almost anything & my mind is the only obstacle to stop me go further <Bam!>
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support and thing didn’t work for her. I empowered her to keep her focus and be here & now. I liked her smiles and I cared for her.
- With my value of inspiration, I have this label on my mail “TEAM – together everyone achieves more”. He mentioned that this inspired him lots when he read my mails and he thanked me for that. I was the happiest girl and I loved his compliment. <Yeah!>
- With my value of dare, I spoke to her about this issue after she screamed to me when this event happened. I clarified that I cared about when they did for our team, I appreciated their support and I corrected her when she made this mistake. It was all OK and I didn’t deserve her scream/shout. We were all cool now!
- With my value of positivity, a note for myself “positive thinking is very powerful, there are more power in my attitude than my bank account “
- With my value of Sincerity, I didn’t forget this negative event and let this stupid action go. I didn’t let my angry and my disappointment to drag me to this black hole. Keep my chin up!
- With my value of partnership & cooperation, I did this adjustment 3 times, before I gonna call tech support and I wanted to check our setting in this machine (out of my expertise). <Bingo!> this configuration was off after energy outage yesterday! <Bam!> The communication was online again. I learned something new, it worked for us again and I was one of the happiest girl today.
- With my value of commitment, I ate when I was hungry, I enjoyed my lunch walk with my dear girl and I shared my things with her. I liked my moment & I liked my company.
- With my value of joy, I shared my silly story with them and we laughed our asses off. Then I found this your tube video “because I got high, Afroman” and we laughed more <wahahaha>
- With my value of dare, I clarified this issue and I asked for support.
- With my value of love, I appreciated my coach’s support and love. I realized that I made the scale & the numbers more important than me. I also realized that I lost it when I was angry, “fact & opinion” <Aha!> I was grateful to have our insightful talk, Thank you so much.
- With my value of joy, I had fun with my sweet baboo when we did our grocery shopping. My creativity kicked in and I gotta make my new soup tomorrow. I am excited <Yeah!