~ Just A Though ~
Sometimes I need to take several steps back in order to gain clarity on a situation. The best way to do this is to simply take a break and explore something else for a while. Why? So I can return to where I started and see things with a new set of eyes. And the people there may see me differently too. Returning where I started is entirely different than never leaving.
- With my value of Love & Joy, I wore my new skirt (size 36, light blue) and my new white cashmere top (size S) to work! I am beautiful & I showed my curve and Woo Hoo!
- With my value of joy, I got many compliments, got loads of attention from my light, happy outfit. I appreciated their kind words & I had enough with the dark boring days and I want something ligter & bright.
- With my value of care, My standby was done, I talked to my ICT co-worker about my shift and I caught up our girl talk. She had high blood pressure and she shared her event with me. I was the ear. I showed my care & I cared for her.
- With my value of care, partnership, I shared my ICT goodies with her. To create peace, pleasant & stress-less ICT working circumstances, I did 3 things:
1) Q&A hours: Twice a day, they may ask any ICT related questions. They had time to write down their questions & no one comes to my office every 2 minutes.
2) Parenting: Like potty training, clarification worked for me. Fill in a form, send me a mail & I will always get back to you.
3) Say No: This one is for the hard-core-I-am-always-prio-One type. They raped my time, they didn’t listen and they wasted my energy.No now.
- With my value of openness, I closed myself up in the last couple of days, I was in my negativity and I wasn’t a happy girl. Why? I realized that I gave up my goal and I did this to me. When I wrote that statement down, my tears ran down to my cheeks. I am never a give-up type and I gave up! What the fuck! It was so not me. I feel lighter now, happier now and much better.
- With my value of vulnerability, I dared to let my tears ran and I felt free !! It was Ok to be a cry baby once a while.
- With my value of dare, she only listened to this “HearSay”, I was there at the table with her and it doesn’t mean that I know everything. She kept on pushing & asking, then I spoke up: “please check with that person, I was there & I didn’t know. Did you hear me?” Enough is Enough.
- With my value of partnership & care, he asked for my support, they got a compliant from a patient and he informed me what it was going on. After the clarification, everything was OK and I cracked him up with a funny remark and we laughed like silly. My remark was clear, he got his information and he appreciated my support.
- With my value of care, I went to my Kundalini yoga, I missed this twice and I was happy to be there again.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my exercises and I was charged again. This time my whole body was charged, legs, arms, hands, back & my chest. I used to feel unpleasant and I can’t move my fingers or hands. In this lesson, I had different sensation; it was softer, like a cushion.
- With my value of vulnerability, I gave myself a hug (mediation) and while I listened to this piece of music “I am”, I cried like a baby. I let my tears ran & I wasn’t afraid to cry and it was safe there.
- With my value of love, I felt very relieving and I let my negativity, sadness and everything go. It was the best mediation & relaxation. LET IT ALL OUT.
- With my value of gratitude, I gave my Yoga teacher a bear hug and I did it in every lesson! ❤ Thank you so much to be there for me.
- With my value of love, I wasn’t hungry at all after work or after yoga. I was fine & I listened to my body.
- With my value of care, I went to bed early, switched off my iPhone ! I cared for me.