~ Just A Thought ~
Everything that happens helps me grow. – Circumstances will direct me and correct me over time.
Sometimes these circumstances knock you down, hard. There will be times when it seems like everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong.
When I feel like quitting, remember that sometimes things have to go very wrong before they can be right. Sometimes I have to go through the worst, to arrive at my best.
- With value of joy, I wore my pretty clothes for my special day. I like my new shirt and skirt. I love me & my outfit. ❤
- With my value of gratitude, I appreciated my mom’s support and she gotta get extra information for us for our Asia trip. Thank you my dear.
- With my value of clarity, partnership & care, I sent my personal message to my uncle, he is an expert in Japan and I asked for his support.
- With my value of clarity, I spoke up about what I wanted for my holiday and it was difficult for me to communicate with her language problem.
- With my value of clarity & partnership, I asked for support, it was great to hear his feedback and thank you so much!
- With my value of love, I cooked my lunch special for my new week (Spelt, tofu, sugar snap, green olives, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms and turffle pesto !) Nom Nom ❤ I invested love, time & care for me!
- With my value of joy & care, I got her compliment, she saw I lost weight and I shared my outfit successes with her. Thanks.
- With my value of clarity, She gave me her feedback and thank you so much! I asked what I didn’t know.
- With my value of dare & loyalty, I don’t give my fuck about things like “You are on diet” “You shouldn’t eat … ” “you didn’t finish your food …” or bla bla bla. Opinion blows away with the wind.
- With my value of care, I got extra blue berries & bran flakes with me for my snack (what if I am hungry again!). It was yummy together with a banana!
- With my value of care, I was hungry then I said I was hungry. They said that kids in Africa are hungry, not us! Yeah I get it and we shouldn’t complain. Okay, noise!
- With my value of pride, love & joy, My target reached Six-zero Woo Hoo! I was excited, happy & proud of me.
- With my value of clarity & love, I let her know that I gotta miss her this evening and I clarified with her what it was going on. I deeply thanked her to be there for me. It worked for me & I liked her hugs.
- With my value of care, I left my office early & went to the last meeting of Outfit. This way, I got enough time to relax and enjoyed my evening.
- With my value of love, I gave my Sindy bear hugs for the outfitters, Wauw! They looked great & they were amazing !! I got their compliments too ❤
- With my value of inspiration & care, I shared my successes & my insight Aha! with the group. I dare to open up myself and I learned from my lesson.
- With my value of love, it was my privilege to be his buddy, thank you for your support.
- With my value of love, I was hungry after the meeting, I shared these yummy cherry tomatoes & banana with my hubby buddy.
- With my value of love, I was in our awesome Outfit group & thank you for your love, support, inspiration Anne, Rob & Olaf! I love you guys ❤
- With my value of love & care, I have set a new goal for myself & I went for it <Woo Hoo!>