~ Just A Thought ~
There will always be more tough changes to make. – Growth is painful. Change is painful. But in the end, nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere I do not belong. I am not the same person I was a year ago, a month ago, or a week ago. I am always growing. Experiences don’t stop. That’s life.
It takes a great deal of courage to admit that something needs to change, and a lot more courage still, to accept the responsibility for making the change happen. But doing so is worth every bit of effort I can muster.
- With my value of care & fun, I was rain-proofed and am fully packed. The great fun was that I jumped in the water puddle as I usually did.
- With my value of joy, I jumped in a water puddle and I had fun. Then the rain stopped. <Aha!> Should I do it more often? More fun & less rain 🙂
- With my value of determination, I set my goal today for this and this way I focused on my goal & went for it. I created clarity for me & got thing done.
- With my value of care & partnership, I had an insightful meeting, she gave us feedback & I spoke up when I gotta. It was all clear & I liked it.
- With my value of inspiration, “they wouldn’t respect your space when you needed it” I was stubborn and I told her that it was fine. <Aha!> I realized that she was right.
- With my value of openness, I went to my boss, I thanked for her care and I got it. Yes indeed, when I was there, they just interrupted what I did and I allowed it. In my mind, I supported them & provided my service, therefore I was the taker to myself!
- With my value of lesson, after her insight, I was interrupted by her when i was busy. She didn’t take her chance to ask in the Q&A time and I clarified to her that I was busy & please dismissed.
- With my value of commitment, I skipped my lunch in my lunch break, I was still full, I took a walk outside and cleared my head.
- With my value of clarity & kindness, I clarified & apologized my behavior when she interrupted me. We were all good & I appreciated her openness to me.
- With my value of care & leadership, we had a serious talk about our future planning for some important projects, I appreciated his input & partnership and I liked it.
- With my value of care & partnership, I gave him my feedback, I clarified to him about my point of view as “outsider” and this way I may see a clear picture how the whole process runs. He appreciated my Q&A and it was great.
- With my value of care, I visited my chiropractor, he took good care of me and I asked him to be my permanent chiropractor <YES!> Thank you so much.
- With my value of joy, I said goodbye to mr Hanky and enjoyed your long journey in the sewage & the North Sea. I was a happy girl ;D
- With my value of partnership, she asked for my support, I “got” their authority to be the administrator. I may determine what we wanted and it worked for me.
- With my value of fun, I had a great chat chit with her, she thanked me for my funny remarks and I clarified to her that I said “thing” when I didn’t know what the new thing is. <dingen in dutch!>
- With my value of joy & gratitude, I appreciated her support, I appreciated her openness for me and I appreciated her to be my dear friend/co-worker.
- With my value of joy, I shared my holiday experience & successes with her, she asked for my support. I also asked her support when she visited Bali, <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of love & respect, I welcome Flemmy to my world, I appreciated his love, his care & his respect. Thanks for being my friend.
- With my value of joy, I cooked this “zero calorie rice” <huh!> Yes, it is Konjac flour <click the links & check>.It was yummy and it was good.
- With my value of love, my dear friend shared this zero rice with me, I thanked him big time and I gonna shared my new cooking tips with him. Thank you darling.
- With my value of joy & care, I cooked a new dish for our dinner; chicken with madras curry with zero rice. It was Spicy! <oh boy …> It was yummy and I enjoyed it.
- With my value of love, I asked for my uncle’s support, he helped us out and we got a good hotel deal in Japan. <Woo Hoo> Thank you so much.
- With my value of love, I gave my sweet baboo my compliment, he looked great in this new pants, he looked smashing ❤ and me likey !!