~ Just A Thought ~
Those who complain the most, accomplish the least. – It’s always better to attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.
It’s not over if I’ve lost; it’s over when I do nothing but complain about it. If I believe in something, take action. Don’t let the shadows of the past darken the doorstep of my future. Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any brighter. And regardless of what happens in the long run, remember that true happiness begins to arrive only when I stop complaining about my problems and I start being grateful for all the problems I don’t have.
- With my value of clarity, we planned our week up front, grocery shopping was done, laundry was done and our Sundate was set.
- With my value of care & love, I shared my outfit successes with my sweet baboo. He shared his great ideas with me, we did great! ❤
- With my value of clarity, I planned for my dayand I got the clear view for my busy day. Planning made perfect.
- With my value of care & partnership, I thanked for this document, I got the right setting and it worked for us. Two happy girls.
- With my value of leadership, I asked for support & clarified what we needed for this project. This way, I took action and I led.
- With my value of care & partnership, we discussed this together, I liked his input and cooperation. We finished it in no time <Bam!>
- With my value of partnership & cooperation, I asked him what he wanted in this process and we shared our tasks. I clarified when, how and what! It worked for us.
- With my value of care, I arranged this for her, I clarified when I needed it and I appreciated their support.
- With my value of commitment, I was full during my lunch break, I walked outside & I enjoyed the lovely sunny day.
- With my value of love, I spoke up what I wanted, I asked for support and I was loyal to myself.
- With my value of commitment, I prepared for this meeting, I gave her my inputs, I verified it and she appreciated my support.
- With my value of care, I talked to her about this event, she appreciated my feedback and we had a great chat.
- With my value of dare, I spoke up the concept of “briefing & clearing” and it was new for them and they rejected it. Well! I accepted their opinion and so be it.
- With my value of partnership & cooperation, I didn’t gotta do everything by my own, I asked for support and it was more fun to do it together.
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support, I prepared this for their test and bring it on, people.
- With my value of love, I clarified what I gotta do for this issue, I asked for support and he appreciated my feedback. I went for it.
- With my value of love, she gave me her compliment, she liked my skirt today and I was a happy girl. Thank you so much.
- With my value of love, I was hungry then I ate my dinner earlier and I waited for my sweet baoo.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, we set our appointment and he gotta help me out tomorrow. I left my office on time.
- With my value of joy, my target reached the other lowest point, Woo Hoo! It was my motivation.