~ Listening is win/win ~
Many may not listen that well because they think they don’t get much out of it personally.
The better I listen, the better they will listen to me. And the better and deeper the relationship will be. If I focus on understanding him or her and on giving value based on that then I’ll get the same thing back.
This reminder has been a powerful motivator for me to become a better listener.
- With my value of care, I woke up fit and ready for my second PA day.
- With my value of commitment, SIXTY kg here we go and I was too excited.
- With my value of love, I prepared my meal for me & I took good care for me.
- With my value of clarity, I wrote down my thought & planning on my notebook. This way I didn’t gotta carry this information with me whole day and I created space & peace for my special day.
- With my value of excitement, I am excited when I was in Essence building and it was a beautiful day.
- With my value of joy, I colored this drawing, had fun with the team and I loved it.
- With my value of joy & excitement, Dance & more dance! I had my work out today, I had fun & I loved it.
- With my value of joy, my condition was better after the outfit, I loved dancing. My energy was high and shake shake my booty.
- With my value of love, I finally met some of my blog readers/Essence friends, they appreciated my sharing and thank you so much, darlings.
- With my value of inspiration, She read my blog daily, she appreciated my inspiration and it was great to hear. Thank you darling.
- With my value of dare & love, I was in WDYW 1, she chose me to work with her & I invested my love in her. I was out of my comfort zone in this process and it was my privilege.
- With my value of love & privilege, I gave her my hug & I was her friend at that moment. I was grateful to be accepted, I was just a stranger!
- With my value of love & privilege, I was in WDYW 2, he chose me to work with him & I was grateful too. It was a special process for me, I haven’t experienced this before.
- With my value of inspiration, No matter what happens and I won’t give up on me. I have seen this & it hurts me.
- With my value of love, I met my Ex-MILE-teammates, I was a happy girl to see them again. I shared my Sindy bear hugs & we had great chat chit.
- With my value of inspiration, I shared my recent event with her, I learned from it and I got some great insights out of this. This event was my eye-opener.
- With my value of love & care, I shared my outfit experience with my Essence friend, she gotta start the training tomorrow! Woo Hoo, Good girl ❤
- With my value of love, I asked for support, he drove me safely to the station and thanks for taking good care of me!
- With my value of love, I asked for support, my sweet baboo picked me up from the station and I had a date.
- With my value of commitment, I chose this for my dinner & it was enough for me. I left half of the huge potato on the plate. Enough is Enough.
- With my value of love, I was in my PJ, feet up, blogging and watching our fav TV program. It was an amazing Saturday ❤
- With my value of care, I went to bed early and I needed my beauty sleep!