~ I’ll tell someone else about this conversation later on ~
One of the best ways to remember something better is to know that I am going to tell what I learned to someone else.
Then I’ll be more alert, naturally start asking more questions to understand and what is said – in my experience – simply seems to stick better. Plus, I’ll stop focusing so much on what to say next and so the conversation tends to flow better.
- With my value of partnership & care, I was the ear & she shared her event with me. This way I created trust & partnership with her.
- With my value of love & inspiration, I shared my recent event with her and I gave her my feedback. I shard my insight & what I got out of this: communication, cooperation, “opinion and fact” and take care of myself. She appreciated my successes & sharing is caring.
- With my value of love, I created my new Outfit DOS sheets, this way I kept my weight, size and data on track! It was fun to do, gave me indication & it was very motivating.
- With my value of care, I had great night rest, I woke up energetic and I was ready for my day.
- With my value of clarity & love, we planned our Sundate, I gotta have my date with my sweet baboo, we gotta get our grocery shopping in the city.
- With my value of love, care & partnership, I supported my buddy hubby and asked him simple question when I saw that he fell back to his CP. He appreciated my care.
- With my value of vulnerability, I was touched by her drive and love, my tears just ran to my cheeks and it was definitely Ok. I am just human, I appreciated for this process, it was love & it was my privilege. <Wauw>
- With my value of determination & dare, I never experience this reaction (3 times!) and I asked him gently with few words. He decided to give up, I asked for support and he finally got it. <Yeah!> It was a completion, satisfaction and it wasn’t about me.
- With my value of love & joy, I cooked bacon pancake for our Sunday breakfast, it was so yummy! <nom nom>
- With my value of joy, I supposed to throw my old clothes away after outfit! I realized that I gotta throw lots of money away & something I loved. < Aha> I gotta ask expert for support!
- With my value of determination, I loved my skirts & all of them are too big for me right now <Yeah!> I went to this tailor in the city and asked for support. He gotta adjust them for me! I got a good deal too, thank you so much.
- With my value of love, this lovely guy explained to me how he would adjust my skirt and then he told me that there are 2 pockets! <Ha> I didn’t know it.
- With my value of joy & love, I prepared my Sindy lunch special for my new week (ingredient: quinoa, green asparagus, sundried tomatoes, olives, tofu, straw mushrooms & maise)
- With my value of clarity & love, I prepared my dinner for tomorrow. I planned it up front, I won’t gotta be hurry after work and I will go to kundalini yoga after work.
- With my value of joy & love, I was in kitchen this afternoon, I cooked this yummy Sindy a la omelet with potato, sweet potato, green asparagus & bell pepper. It was yummy !!
- With my value of love, it was a quiet evening for me, feet up, wrote my blog and enjoyed my evening.
- With my value of clarity & love, Iclarified with my sweet baboo when we will meet before we will fly to Edinburgh for our Easter weekend. We planned up front what & how we will do it.