~ Keep the eye-contact ~
Looking everywhere except at the person talking can make it seem like I am not listening. And then the conversation suffers.
So keep the eye-contact. I found it easier to start doing this more often when I:
Took it step-by-step and improved my eye-contact time in conversations .
Focused my gaze at just one of the other person’s eyes at time.
- With my value of clarity, I started my outfit cleaing (spring isn’t here yet). I sorted out the clothes which was too big for me now (US size 8 & 10 or EU size 38 or M) and my closet was half empty!
- With my vaue of care, I collected some clothes for recycle or will bring to charity. This way I will make others happy.
- With my value of care & inspiration, she gave me her feedback, I will re-sell some of my clothes on Markplaats. This way I will get extra money for my new clothes. Thanks for your good idea,sweetie ❤
- With my value of care & love, she asked for my support & it was great to help out. Thanks for asking & It was my privilege to support you.
- With my value of care & love, I had my Hamam massage appintment & I spoiled myself on my day off.
- With my value of openness, joy & love, I enjoyed my SPA day, I appreciated her care and I shared my outfit successes! After the massage I was refreshed, relaxed & loved.
- With my value of love & gratitude, I thanked her for my big smile & I was the star.
- With my value of care, I got goodies for our dinner and it was yummy!
- With my value of determination, I created an account in Marktplaats & I gonna sell my old , big clothes. <Yeah!>
- With my value of joy, my closet was neat, half empty and I had what I needed. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of joy, I shared my successes with my sweet baboo, he was happy for me and I was proud of me.
- With my value of care & love, I went to Kundalini yoga, It was lovely to meet the ladies again. I thanked for her great inspiration.
- With my value of clarity, I set an appointment for our family lunch. I clarified that we will be back on that day and the time was perfect.
- With my value of love & care, I felt fit during my yoga exercise, I took care of me & my back. It was a challenging 3 minutes. I did it.
- With my value of dare, I challenged myself at the last 1 minute, both legs in the air and I focused on my breathing. I did it and I was so proud.