~ Share what I have done in a similar situation ~
When asked for advice while listening or when it seems appropriate – not when the other person just needs to vent and get things out – share what I have done in the same situation or a similar one and what worked well for me.
That gives a lot more weight to my input than just random advice or opinions about what I think could work.
- With my value of care & gratitude,this lovely guy invested his time to repair the machine, it was pity that it was really broken & he didn’t charge us anything. We got goodies for him as a thank you gift. I liked his smile.Thanks 😉
- With my value of love, we went to the city & picked up my skirts. I fit perfectly in them and I was a happy girl ❤ Woo Hoo.
- With my value of gratitude, I thanked for their support and I greeted them. I liked his smiles. Thanks.
- With my value of excitement, my good ol bigger clothes was sold. It was my first experience to re-sell thing. It was fun to do. I was glad that my sweater will have a new owner soon.
- With my value of joy, I loved pasta with Carbonara sauce, I ordered it for my lunch and the portion was too much for me. The home-made pasta, belly bacon & great sauce. It tasted great & I shared half with my sweet baboo. <nom nom>
- With my value of commitment, I ate when I was hungry, Enough is enough and I didn’t stuff myself like a turkey! I enjoyed it & I was happier.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed preparing my lunch special for the new week. My lunch was (pasta, strawmushroom, olives, sun dried tomatoes, asparagus tips, tofu, mexician mixed and king oyster mushroom)
- With my value of fun, Bargaining is totally not my thing and I did it. <Ha!> it was fun to negotiate a little for a good deal.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my quality time with my love, we had fun and we had some good laugh.
- With my value of clarity, I prepared our dinner for tomorrow and I gotta go to Kundalini yoga tomorrow after work. No worry & No hurry 😉 I liked to do this every Sunday afternoon.
- With my value of love, I cooked this Omelette al la Sindy (eggs, bell paprika, mushroom & bacon) and red cabbage salad went with it. Yummy dinner was done.
- With with my value of care, I took good care of me, got good rest and ready for my busy week.