~Just A Thought~
Throughout life I will meet one person who is unlike any other. I could talk to this person for hours and never get bored. I could tell them anything and they would never judge me. This person is my soul mate, my best friend. Don’t ever let them go.
- With my value of commitment, I stopped stuff myself when I had enough in the fish restaurant. I asked for “Sindy bag” <We don’t have a dog lol> & I gotta have an yummy lunch tomorrow.
- With my value of care & commitment, I didn’t give my fuck when those ladies next to us joked about what we did and Hey! I gave me my smile & I didn’t make fuss about it. It’s my life!
- With my value of care, I talked to my sweet baboo about our meals in the restaurant, we gotta do it smart in case they served big portion. I asked for his support. Thank you sweetie.
- With my value of care, I cleaned up my paper mess, I decided to stop this magazine subscription and less paper in our house.
- With my value of care & love, I repaired his pants, it didn’t look good at first then I did different stitches and now it looked decent. Woo hoo!
- With my value of care & excitement, I made my lists, packed my suitcase, cleaned up the paper work and I was ready to leave for few days.
- With my value of care, I cooked most of the fresh veggie/food for dinner, the left over will be consumed tomorrow. I planned ahead & didn’t wanna waste any food.
- With my value of care, I took my hour beauty nap and it was great!
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my afternoon walk, it was lovely and it was good to be outside.
- With my value of clarity & care, I asked for support, My sweet baboo gonna support me and thank you darling.