~Just A Thought~
I’ve seen better days, but I’ve also seen worse. I don’t have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect, but I AM BLESSED.
- With my value of joy, after my morning routine, it was a surprise for me and my target was closed! <Woo Hoo> It was very motivating.
- With my value of care & clarity, I made a check list for my sweet baboo, I asked for his support and he is free today!
- With my value of care & partnership, I read my work mails, the planning was set next week and I took actions for PREP! Yes Thank you for your feedback.
- With my value of care & partnership, He gave me feedback about this, I appreciated his care & I didn’t think of it. I gave him my compliment & thanked for his care.
- With my value of care, he called me & clarified some points <Aha!> It was all clear for me and I appreciated his care & feedback.
- With my value of joy, she gave me her compliment <What are you slim!> She saw the changes & I was a happy girl. Thank you darling!
- With my value of joy, 2 more colleagues gave me their compliment, I shared my outfit successes. I was happy about MY result and I got more energy with my new life style.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue with her, I didn’t get what she meant. She assumed that “She thought I understood” BS and No I didn’t get or understand. I appreciated her feedback. <ANNA>
- With my value of leadership & drive, I adjusted few inputs, I appreciated his direct feedback <SUPER!> and I gave him my compliment. All doc’s are ready for next week! <YES, I can>
- With my value of joy, I shared my Marktplaats successes with her, It was fun for me to do and I enjoyed this new experience. I was a happy girl and my good ol bigger clothes found the new owners.
- With my value of care, I enjoyed our lunch walk, I wasn’t hungry and I showed her my care. I missed her for a week! 🙂
- With my value of commitment, When I was focus on my task and I didn’t feel hungry. I had my lunch at 15.00 and it was yummy!
- With my value of focus, I was on fire, my focus & energy was high. I finished my tasks in no time and my smile was bigger.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed my chat chit with my dear girl, I shared my stories and she was the ear. She gave me great feedback & thank you, girl ❤
- With my value of excitement, my friday was done, on my way to EDI. Woo Hoo!
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo supported me, I was a very lucku girl and I love you ❤
- With my value of care & love, 2 more new buyers and we had great chat chit. One of them asked how I did it <from size M/L naar S> hehe, I shared my outfit info with her.
- With my value of joy, the sun shines, my day was almost done !! One more test and I am done. 🙂