~ Just My Thought ~
Happiness is not determined by what’s happening around me, but rather what’s happening inside me.
- With my value of care, I woke up at 5 am this morning, I was sleepy! After a cup of coffee & exercise, I was ready for my day.
- With my value of care, this kind taxi drive picked me up on time, he took good care of me anddrove me safely to my work.
- With my value of joy & partnership, our speedy team worked hard & we did it in half an hour. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of leadership, I asked for feedback and they clarified what they have done. I appreciated their expertise.
- With my value of care & commitment, I had my breakfast at 8 am. My biological clock was shifted since yesterday and I felt great after my yummy soya yogurt with raspberries, blue berries & flakes. <nom nom>
- With my value of care & cooperation, I appreciated her feedback in the meeting, I clarified some of the issues and she also appreciated my support.
- With my value of clarity, I enjoyed our meeting, it was straight to the point, effective, no other chat chit and I like her style! Thank you so much.
- With my value of clarity & partnership, he asked for my support, he asked me how it went and I thanked for his care.
- With my value of joy, she asked for my support, she appreciated my expertise & I appreciated her input. Thank you girl.
- With my value of commitment, I had my left over for lunch (chicken curry with pasta), everyone can smell it for miles and they looked at my smiles!
- With my value of care, I went home on time and I had my beauty nap! I loved it and I was recharged. <Yeah>
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked my sweet baboo’s support, he gotta pick me up after my PA tomorrow and Thank you darling. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of love & joy, I cooked new things for dinner (Gnocchi with sausages and rainbow carrots) it was yummy and we loved it.
- With my value of care, I enjoyed my evening with my sweet baboo, we watched our fav shows & enjoyed our quality time.
- With my value of love & joy, I shared my successes with Rob, he shared his weekly and I enjoyed it. Thank you sweetie.