~ Just A Thought: I attract miracles ~
By default, believing in myself creates positive energy. As I begin to expect the best, I will start to see things happening that are perfectly aligned with my desires and goals. Energy attracts like energy. It is not blind faith or luck; it’s the way things naturally work. It’s knowing that I am doing what I need to do towards creating my ultimate outcome. My personal mantra is, “As I am moving towards my goals, they are also coming towards me.”
- With my value of care, I took good care of me, I woke up slowly and took it easy. I missed my bed !
- With my value of clarity & care, I had my daily plan, it worked for me and kept me focus.
- With my value of care & partnership, I set my date with my co-worker, I would like to have DS for me, only me <Bam> Thank you so much.
- With my value of inspiration & joy, I shared my old school story with her, she shared hers with me and <Wow> We are awesome!
- With my value of focus & joy, without any distraction & Sigh, my energy was sky high, I focus was sharp and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of joy, I wasn’t hungry during my lunch break, I had our lunch walk outside and we had some great chat chit. I enjoyed our refreshing walk. My energy was higher <WOo Hoo>
- With my value of care, she gave me feedback about this activity, thank you so much! I wasn’t in the meeting when I was free yesterday.
- With my value of dare & determination, I dared to do this test. I realized that I was capable to do anything when I wanted to.
- With my value of commitment, I had my lunch at 15.30 and I enjoyed my Sindy’s special and it was yummy. I was a happy girl & recharged.
- With my value of love, it didn’t work since it wasn’t the right software and I drew this line & stopped. I was tired after my kick ass day.
- With my value of clarity & care, I asked for support and I made an appointment with him. It worked for us.
- With my value of pride & joy, I was proud of me, I did well, I took good care of me and I realized that what important in my life was, that’s me!
- With my value of care, I replied her mail, I opened myself up and it was great.
- With my value of love, I supported my sweet baboo, I asked him about his goal & progress and it went well. Kick these CPs’ asses!
- With my value of care, it was time for bed and it was one of my favorite activities of the day. <Good night>