~ Just A Thought ~
Give myself a break. Stop beating myself up! Everyone makes mistakes, has setbacks and failures. I don’t come with a book on how to get it right all the time. I will fail sometimes, not because I planned to, but simply because I am human. Failure is a part of creating a great life.
- With my value of care, I took good care of me and I started my day slowly.
- With my value of clarity & leadership, I clarified with him about this issue, what if I didn’t ask, he won’t tell and it bugged me big time. I let it go, I clarified myself and I took action.
- With my value of support & partnership, I clarified this and asked for support. He had my back and he gave me his compliment.
- With my value of care & clarity, I asked for her support & clarified my task for this test. I appreciated her support. Game on!
- With my value of joy, I accepted this challenge during my tea break. We played table football and I sucked in it big time. <wahahaha> We had so much fun.
- With my value of focus & drive, after some sport in my tea break, I was active, my focus was high and I was on fire. <Woo Hoo!>
- With my value of kindness, I was grateful for their support, I was grateful for their care and I was a lucky girl. I was kind to myself, smiled more & I had so much fun in my busy schedule.
- With my value of acceptance, shit happened and it sucked. It wasn’t my responsibility and I can’t control what it was. I accepted what it was, I had peace in my head and stayed out of this drama queen.
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated his great support, we did great for this test, everyday we got baby step progress and it was so far so good!
- With my value of gratitude, I always say Thank You and I appreciate what I have and what I get.
- With my value of commitment, I corrected my CP, it went well today and I didn’t think about it often 🙂 I was a happy girl.
- With my value of love & clarity, my sister gave me support & feedback about our awesome weekend. Thank you so much!
- With my value of power, I didn’t care what they thought of me and I had “trust issue” with him. Does it mean that I don’t trust me? Then I read this quote “It takes years of honesty to build a relationship and only one lie to break it forever” It was his mistake and I didn’t gotta suffer in his shit.
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo supported me, we were a great team and I appreciated him lots!