~ Just A Thought ~
Be strong and know when enough is enough. Take my stand, speak up and refuse to let others hurt me. Don’t consume myself with trying to change them or win their approval. And don’t make any space in my heart to hate them. I don’t have control over what others think about me, but I do have control over how I decide to internalize their opinions. Leave them to their own judgments.
- With my value of joy, I was ready for our cool auntie uncle weekend and we were prepared for our day.
- With my value of love, we picked up the boys for our first adventure and we gonna go to NEMO (science museum in Amsterdam)
- With my value of fun, we enjoyed our visit in NEMO, kids had fun and I loved science museum.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified with the boys that we hanged out together in the busy place and I was responsible to their safety. We all agreed.
- With my value of clarity, I disagreed their argument, we agreed to have fun and no fight in any form was allowed. <Bam!>
- With my value of joy & love, I played like kids too and I enjoyed my fun.
- With my value of care, my sister took good care of us, she cooked yummy broccoli soup for our lunch and thank you so much.
- With my value of care, I took my power nap after an awesome trip in NEMO and it was good.
- With my value of love & pride, I was super proud of Luke, he did great in his swimming exam and it was great to see his smile and his diploma C.
- With my value of joy & love, Jim was a funny bunny, he was proud of his big bro and he was an enthusiastic boy. It was lovely to see his joy and he made me smile.
- With my value of love, we had the boys with us, I prepared our party food for our evening meal and everything was awesome.
- With my value of fun, We had this silly mustache fun, we pulled our faces and so much fun!
- With my value of fun, I used my polarsteps app to make my day trip digitally and it was fun <see links: Saturdate>
- With my value of fun, we had our awesome Legoing evening, the boys built a minion city and it was great to see their team work.
- With my value of care, when the boys went to bed and I did too. I was ready for my next adventure.
- With my value of care, I was an early bird and so did the other early bird. My Sunday started at 6.30 am. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of joy, I told the boys what our “surprise” was, I also clarified what we expected and they were excited to hang out with us.
- With my value of love, I prepared my goodies in the morning, this way I didn’t gotta stand in my kitchen after a busy day.
- With my value of love, I was grateful for their support & cooperation. I gotta treat them my a la Sindy cupcakes and gluten/lactose free cupcakes.<Woo Hoo> our house smelled so good.
- With my value of love, I baked some cupcakes for the boys and Oops! I ran out of eggs & flour. I asked for my sweet baboo ‘s support, he helped me out and I stayed home with the boys.
- With my value of clarity, it was almost time, I clarified with the boys and they gotta get ready. They took care of themselves and I was proud of them.
- With my value of clarity & dare, I didn’t tolerate certain behavior, after my last clarification and time out chair was ready for him.
- With my value of care & joy, after the cooling off, he may join us for fun and game on. I liked to see his smiles.
- With my value of joy & dare, we headed to the kids playground, it was a living hell on earth and it was not my cup of tea. < breath in> <breath out>
- With my value of commitment, we needed some fuel after an active morning, we ate when we were hungry and I shared our party food with my sweet baboo. <bitterballen, french frites and nom nom!>
- With my value of clarity,& dare, party was over after a crying boy. HearSay got my nerve, screaming kids got my attention and I ended the party.
- With my value of power, I did what I wanted. I was very clear about our agreement and I didn’t like argument & tears in our smashing day.
- With my value of joy, the boys played in the playground, I had some ZEN time for myself. I loved them dearly and I loved me too!
- With my value of love, I appreciated my sweet baboo’s love, his care and his support for us. We had a great time with the boys. Thank you so much.
- With my value of love, we had yummy dinner with my sister, the boys were back to their parents <phew!> and I appreciated our smashing fun weekend. We love you ❤