” KINDNESS is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person. — Plato”
- With my value of care, “Rise & Shine” I woke up with high energy and my day was great.
- With my value of clarity, I checked the schedule and I set an appointment with the testers. I clarified my intention & goal of my request. I appreciated their support.
- With my value of partnership & care, I clarified this issue, he asked for my support and I made time for him.
- With my value of joy, I associated this situation with this stupid advert on TV, I cracked him up and he asked “seriously?” then we laughed silly.
- With my value of focus, my “To Finish” list was done in no time, I was ready for my half a day off <Yeah!>
- With my value of love & care, she gave me feedback and asked for my support. It was my pleasure to help out and I gave her my compliment.
- With my value of joy & love, I thanked for his goodies although I can’t eat it <milk & stuff> and only looking at them just made me day!
- With my value of clarity & dare, “I am not on DIET!” I didn’t make fuss about it, no feedback and I told them that I wasn’t hungry and I appreciated their care.
- With my value of partnership, she reminded me this tiny detail, I appreciated her feedback and yes I did it.
- With my value of commitment, I was hungry, I wanted to have sushi for lunch and just did it. I enjoyed my yummy lunch, I was satisfied, I had enough and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of love, I shared my outfit successes & my experience with the Outfitters and it was my pleasure to share & to inspire.
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated his support & feedback and I thanked for his care.
- With my value of love, my daddy bear invited us for lunch this weekend and I would love to join them. Thank you so much.
- With my value of joy, next to my own planned actions and I have got many great surprises today <non-planned-action> Without doubt or hesitation, <Bam!> Just do it with my joy & the results were amazing.
- With my value of insight, I realized that my positive energy has certain influence on my surrounding. When I do things with joy, then I radiate my positive energy to people around me. They are happy, they radiate their positive energy to me and it was lovely.
- With my value of love, I invested time for myself, I enjoyed my afternoon, I had fun and I loved my free 1/2 day. I gotta do more often.