~ Just A Thought ~
I never cared about the material things someone could give me. I care about time, attention, honesty, loyalty and effort. Those gifts mean more to me than anything money could buy.
- With my value of creativity, I called my meals differently in my new life style: Early snack (@10.00 aka my breakfast), Midday Special (@14.00 aka my lunch) and Day of delight (@19.30 aka my dinner). Since I ate when I was hungry, I listened to my BCT belly central time worked for me. <wahaha …>
- With my value of joy, I wore my pretty dress & silk top for my day, it was a beautiful Monday.
- With my value of clarify & care, I had my work chat with my ICT co-worker, I appreciated his feedback, his opinion and his care for me. I was grateful to have a honest, kick-ass & attentive colleague like him!
- With my value of inspiration, I read this great quote “Listening is Learning” ~ I also learn not to be too C in CS, be patient en be kind to people around me.
- With my value of clarity & dare, I sent this mail to the company <they wrote my name wrong on this bill> and I clarified my situation & I refused to pay this. I got his feedback immediately and problem solved. It’s always MY name!
- With my value of fun & care, I shared my goodies with her, she gonna visit HKG soon and it might be handy for her too. You are very welcome.
- With my value of commitment, I took a small portion of Soya yogurt with me for my early snack. I didn’t waste anything, I ate it all and I drank extra water when I was still hungry. It worked for me. “Enough is Enough” “Be kind & No waste”
- With my value of gratitude, he gave me feedback and <Oh!> I forgot this little detail. I thanked him & I fixed it. 2 happy people and I liked it.
- With my value of insight, When I make a mistake, then I thank them, take action and correct it. My image is out of my way, I show my appreciation, I show my respect and I show love to myself! <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of leadership & dare, it was an event, she didn’t listen & kept on complaining <breath in> <breath out> I explained how it worked and it wasn’t good for her. I fixed her problem, I stopped explaining and I am done.
- With my value of clarity & partnership, I suggested the possible solution, I would like to hear their feedback when it didn’t work. I clarified that I can fix the problem now & I can’t turn back time!
- With my value of care & joy, this handsome came by and asked how everything was. The construction is gotta start soon, it was great to see that they were well-prepared, included communication. Super !
- With my value of clarity & ZEN, I was suffocated by her complaints, I exercised my breathingand I cleared my head for good. These whiners sucked my air empty big time. How do they breath?
- With my value of care, I starved before my sweet babo came in, I ate first and my sweet baboo joined me later. <nom nom nom … it was yummy>
- With my value of clarity & love, we planned our grocery shopping up front before I will have my days off. We will have our great time!