~ Just A Thought ~
Never forget 3 types of people in my life: 1. Who helped me in difficult times. 2. Who left me at difficult times. 3. Who put me in difficult times. I thanked them all.
- With my value of care & partnership, it was an issue here yesterday and I fixed this shit. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of care & partnership, this task is done, I liked her smile and she thanked for my support. With my biggest pleasure.
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support, I was invited to this unplanned meeting. Bring it on beautiful!
- With my value of dare, leadership & partnership, I spoke up in the meeting and I gave my feedback. They appreciated my feedback. Think quick Think big!
- With my value of focus & leadership, I checked all the data and I gotta get most of the input tomorrow. Planning makes perfect and it worked for me.
- With my value of clarity & partnership, I gotta be free for few days, I asked for support and one of the “party apples” gonna help me out. Thank you so much!
- With my value of joy, I supported the girls, they were glad that it worked and it worked for us. After this task, we had a great chat chit & it was awesome.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my lunch walk with my dear girl, she shared her successes with me and I liked our quality time. It was lovely to be outdoor.
- With my value of determination, Enough is Enough. I determined to shut up & wait. It was totally not me and I gotta do this for my own good. This way I created peace in my head, more space for my other relevant topics. I lead MY life!
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, I may adjust the setting and thanks for your support & feedback.
- With my value of love & joy, I cooked this meal with my creativity and my love. I prepared extra for my sweet baboo for tomorrow.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed our quality evening and watched our fav show. I loved it.
- With my value of love & joy I prepared for my stuff and I was ready for my SPA days <Woo Hoo> I love my life.
- With my value of sincerity, Be honest to others and be honest to me. Be kind to others and be kind to me. No matter how pure my intentions are, no matter how sincere and loving I am, there’s just no pleasing everyone. There is always going to be someone who thinks I am crazy/ insensitive/ phony/ undeserving/ or just plain weird. That’s all fine. I make my peace with this, I can’t please everyone anyway, so why not be authentic?