Needless toleration can bleed me dry of energy and make it impossible for me to function effectively. I can’t live a happy, successful, fulfilling life if I am spending all my energy tolerating things that shouldn’t be tolerated. Sometimes I need to put my foot down.
2. My own negative thinking. – My mind is my sacred space. I can close the windows and darken my space, or I can open the windows and let light in. It’s MY choice. The sun is always shining on some part of my life. The best that could happen, or the worst that might come to be? Pay attention to my self-talk. Because maybe, just maybe, the only thing that needs to shift in order for me to experience more happiness, more love, and more success, is my way of thinking.
- With my value of love, my target was back again <hee haa>, it was motivating and I was proud of me.
- With my value of care, my SPA day was amazing and I was grateful for her care and she was great. Thank you darling.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support, he clarified this to me and it was all fine. I gotta plan my appointments (twice!) after my holiday.
- With my value of love & openness, I opened up, I cared for me & I was thankful for her care. The massage was amazing.
- With my value of commitment & joy, I loved this noodles lunch, I was very hungry after the massage and rice noodles with tofu, broccoli & garlic sauce was wonderful. <nom nom>
- With my value of care, I was the ear, I listened to his event and I appreciated his trust & care. That’s what friend is for.
- With my value of joy, it was a lovely sunny day, my energy was high, I was a happy girl and I loved my life.
- With my value of fun & care, I gave her my compliment, her device was so pretty, bling and creative. I loved our smiles.
- With my value of insight, “Happiness” is an inside job, when I am happy then I make other people around me happy and the joy comes back to me.
- With my value of inspiration, I read her inspiring outfit successes, her great tip was: “don’t get these yummy goodies in our house when I don’t need them.” Outfit is about “conscious eating” and enjoy my new life style. When there is no temptation, then no distraction and I enjoy more freedom in my life. Thanks for the great insight!
- With my value of joy, I took my afternoon beauty nap, then had my midday snack (soya yogurt with banana) and I was a happier girl.
- With my value of love, I sent my text to my sweet baboo, I shared my successes with him & he shared his. We both did our great job, our results made me happy! <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of love, it’s easy to be “don’t worry be happy” and I shared this with a friend. Worrying about everything kills the fun and always look on the bright side of life. <Everything will be fine, hunny!>
- With my value of joy, I had one glass of red wine for my dinner. It was great and I enjoyed it.
- With my value of joy, I had 2 great days off without work, worry and just lazy for now. Oh yeah baby, I loved my life!