Needless toleration can bleed me dry of energy and make it impossible for me to function effectively. I can’t live a happy, successful, fulfilling life if I am spending all my energy tolerating things that shouldn’t be tolerated. Sometimes I need to put my foot down.
4. Unhealthy relationships. – Choose my relationships wisely. Being alone will never cause as much loneliness as the wrong relationships. Be with people who know my worth. I don’t need lots of friends to be happy; just a few real ones who appreciate me for who I am. Oftentimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness, and everything to do with strength. I walk away not because I want others to realize my worth, but because I finally realize my own worth.
- With my value of joy, after our yummy dinner, I enjoyed it & no stuffing. My smile was bigger!
- With my value of insight, when I commit to me & change my life style, then I go for it. Now I realize that this shit idea “ALL-you(I)-can-eat-formule” didn’t work for me at all. I choose conscious-eating and never over paid.
- With my value of love, I am who I am and I dislike things and I will let them know. Be polite is one thing. Be me is the most important thing in my life. NO One determines anything for me.
- With my value of love & power, when I am in my power, then I don’t give my fuck. I ignore this noise & sarcastic joke about our “diet”, hey! I dislike your fucking BS and silence will be the best for now.
- With my value of love, I asked for my family’s support, I clarified what my intention is and I would love to hang out with them. With my greatest pleasure.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified my allergic facts and it wasn’t fun for me to do what I dislike. It was good for me to plan up front & I am a happy girl.
- With my value of insight, there is no “parenting-for-dummies-101”. Everyone has his/her manual with their kids. I realize when they wanna create a monster, then have fun. I don’t judge and I will say what I gotta say.
- With my value of love, my mommy-in-law dear sent me her text, she received our beautiful card and I love her lots ❤ Thank you mom.
- With my value of love, I sent my text to my dear friend, I thanked for his care, his love and his support. He is the best & thank you darling.
- With my value of care & joy, I cleaned up our house, got my summer home decoration and I was ready for the sunny summer 😉
- With my value of joy, I had done with Markplaats fun, I packed up the unsold good ol bigger clothes and they gonna go to recycle/charity. I have created some space in our house. I love space!
- With my value of love, I asked for my auntie dear’s support, we had a great chat and she gotta help me out. Thank you so much!
- With my value of love, I appreciated my auntie dear’s support, her love, her care and I was loved. I was truly grateful ❤
- With my value of love, I baked our own home-made pizza, it was amazing and we loved it. I had left over for my lunch <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of care, I created these “thank you notes” for these wonderful people, I was a happy girl and I love to be crea.