Needless toleration can bleed me dry of energy and make it impossible for me to function effectively. I can’t live a happy, successful, fulfilling life if I am spending all my energy tolerating things that shouldn’t be tolerated. Sometimes I need to put my foot down.
7. The choice to mull over past mistakes and regrets. – If I feel like my ship is sinking, it might be a good time to throw out the stuff that’s been weighing it down. If I am thinking at all about uncluttering my life and cleaning up my space, start with the things that are truly useless, like old regrets, shame, and anger. Let it GO! I can’t start the next chapter of my life if I keep rereading my previous one.
- With my value of care, I took good care of me and went to bed earlier. I had a short night last Monday and it wasn’t funny when I had data in my head.
- With my value of care & partnership, I gave my feedback, I suggested that she should call their tech-support and she appreciated my feedback. I thanked for her partnership.
- With my value of joy & gratitude, I reported this issue, I was their indirect client and I got most of the shit. He thanked for my feedback, he apreciated my suggestions and Thank you so much.
- With my value of gratitude, I was thankful to be me, I was thankful for my action, I was thankful for their support and my happy day.
- With my value of leadership, I dared to take this step, I dared to confront this and I lead my own damned life.
- With my value of happiness, I got this veggie crisps for my snack <Woo hoo> I loved it.
- With my value of focus, When I planned for my task, then I finished this in no time and I had time left for other fun stuff.
- With my value of power, it was you and this didn’t say what I was. This happened often that he forgot about it or he didn’t say it. <hmm … was it about me?> I didn’t let this drag me down.
- With my value of joy & clarity, I had my great chat with my dear girl, we planned for our girl night out and it worked for us.
- With my value of commitment, I was full during dinner time, I didn’t eat & I just chatted with my sweet baboo at the table.
- With my valueof love & care, my dear snoopy girl friend chatted with me, she will go to the concert too <Woo Hoo> She gave me wonderful feedback. Thank you darling.
- With my value of love, I was an alien, I spoke alienish and no one understood and I loved me. Ilet it go!
- With my value of determination, I finished this job, it was so far so good and I dared to ask questions about these unknown.
- With my value of care, I took care of my sweet baboo, his meal was ready and he will enjoy it in the next 2 days when I will not be home. He appreciated it.
- With my value of love & care, my dear girl was the ear, I realized that I was not alone and it can happen to anyone in the similar situation. Thanks for listening & I love you ❤