~ Just My Thought ~
Life is like a piano. The white keys are happy days, and the black keys are sad ones. Remember, that I need both to make music.
~ Why my successes? ~
I choose to show off how colorful my life is, I take this risk, I am responsible for my action and I love to share, to inspire and to grow. No matter how people think of me, I don’t make an issue about it anymore, I am me and I am not YOU. I have got feedback constantly like “Be careful what I write in my blog” or “Beware people might use it to attack me later ” or “people might recognize this and got offended” or “social media is dangerous”.
Seriously, I write my own successes, the last 2 feedback got my attention once, out of the blue he gave me these 2 remarks to my face. Since he haven’t read my blog and I clarified these with him . In order to set thing straight & clear the air, then I invited him to “check” what I wrote. His answer was NO, he claimed that he didn’t need to read my blog to verify. Oh! where did his imagination about me or my blog come from? Was it about me? Did my successes bug your life? Yes, social media are fucking scary, I exposed my bullshit online and my bullshit might cause trouble. <I rolled my eyes right now!>
After this incident, I cooled off and I had one great insight “when you have nothing nice to say, then come sit next to me”
People, when I insult you in my blog, I would love to hear from you personally and I will apologize! I am a human and I make mistake. I have feeling too and I hate to offend you by my successes.
Life is a huge classroom, I have learned good, bad and ugly. One incident didn’t kill my spirit and I truly thankful for this negative feedback. Now I am stronger, I let it go, I am free from this shit, my life is crazier and I have more fun! My openness & clarification conquer my fear and I have nothing to worry about. I can’t control people’s crazy imagination! Happily, I am also grateful for some awesome feedback from my dear readers/friends/strangers, their support is one of my motivations, some awesome crazy people actually read my bullshit and like it! What a mad world. Thank you so much for your support and I love you all ❤
~ My Successes:~
- With my value of love, I went shopping with my sweet baboo and he got 2 smaller size pants. Woo Hoo! He looked handsome without that baggy old pants. ❤
- With my value of care, I asked for her support, she was friendly & sweet to me and I appreciated her care & support. Thank you so much.
- With my valueof commitment, I ate when hungry, I enjoyed this yummy appetizer for my lunch and it was tasty <nom nom nom>
- With my value of care, by accident this waiter got hot water on his hand <ouch!> he apologized thousand times for the mess and I told him that it was OK. My concern was his hand, I told him to rinse his hand under cold water at once.
- With my value of care & kindness, He thanked for my care and I appreciated his compliment.
- With my value of love, I was thankful for my sweet baboo’s love. I was thankful for his openness. I was thankful for his support. I was thankful for his care. I was thankful to be in his life.
- With my value of joy & care, I loved my ironed shirts, I loved investing my time for me and I did it with love.
- With my value of joy, I had my pizza left over for dinner & it was so damned good.
- With my value of excitement, I addicted to this series, we watched 3 episodes in one evening and I wanted to know how this bad ass series ended.
- With my value of care, I drank enough water, a calcium/magnesium pill is my must-have. I took good care of me ❤