<Just Saying …>
I still have a long way to go, but I am so far from where I used to be, and I’m proud of that.
<Why My Successes?>
Be weird, be random. Be who I am. Because I never know who would love the person I hide inside, don’t change so people will like me, be myself and the right people will love me. Everyday is a chance to remove a mask that does not serve us. A chance to be comfortable in our own skin, to love myself unconditionally, to appreciate and relish in what IS. This day marked a newness that I love.
- With my value of love, I recognized my CP, I gained some grams yesterday <Sigh!> It was my mistake, I corrected it and I went for my DOS.
- With my value of joy, “Good morning, sir” I didn’t give my fuck, I replied “Good morning, sir” to this lady and she rolled her eyes. Yes, I had my short hair & I confused people… again <LoL>
- With my value of joy, she gave me her compliment, she asked me ” did loss weight ?” I shared my outfit things with her. Thank you darling.
- With my value of love & partnership, I went to the city with my sweet baboo. He picked up his awesome ol smaller plants. Have fun darling.
- With my value of determination, I planned to start my new blog, I gotta be my travel blog and I am excited.
- With my value of clarity, I asked my mom’s support, I had no idea about her present things and she gave me feedback. Thanks mommy dear.
- With my value of happiness, I didn’t let this noise to bug me, I didn’t pay much attention to this shit. Free me & happy me.
- With my value of creative, I got an idea for this present, I visualized what I wanted and I got what I wanted. The result was awesome.
- With my value of love, I am who I am. Whatever I have short hair, long hair, having a beard, having a pair of glasses or without clothes. I am still me. I love who I am ❤
- With my value of care, I appreciated their feedback, my appointment is set and Thank you so much.
- With my value of creative & joy, I arranged the new look of my blogger and I loved it. Who do you think? I appreciate your feedback.