<Just Saying …>
I deserve someone who goes out of their way to make it obvious that they want me in their life.
- With my value of leadership, in one trip to the department, I arranged to set 3 things straight and it was totally awesome.
- With my value of determination, I clarified with him about this issue, I explained our situation and he arrange thing 1 for me. Thank you guy!
- With my value of openness, I asked what I didn’t know, this friendly fellow showed me this, I learned something new and I made one new friend.
- With my value of clarification, he asked for my support, I promised to send some more information to him, get things done.
- With my value of proud,in the right time, right place, with the right persons and I got this unplanned task done. <Woo Hoo> Happy me.
- With my value of motivation, they motivated me lots, I got the feedback and I got what I wanted. I loved the result.
- With my value of leadership, when I waited for his feedback, I will be in stress by now! now I took my action, I got the answer and things are done.
- With my value of love, I thanked my dear girl’s inspiration and insight and I learned it big time. Thank you darling and I was grateful to have great people in my life.
- With my value of fun, I saw these funny pictures and I posted them on my FB. A laugh a day was a great thing.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I gave her my feedback and I clarified this with her. I liked our smiles! It was my pleasure to help her out.
- With my value of love, I took good care of me, I ate when I was hungry, I dropped this task and I had my break. It was my ME time.
- With my value of clarification, I lost it twice today with this BS. I am supposed to sit there & took no action. I asked for support and he “ping-pong” his BS twice and it wasn’t their responsibilities. hey dude, I didn’t use your product and it wasn’t my expertise. Who else will take this responsibility?
- With my value of care & partnership, I gave her feedback, I clarified with her that they needed to call their tech support. I wasn’t the right person for their problem!
- With my value of care, I got the presents, I am done and I didn’t gotta thing about it anymore!
- With my value of love & care, B took good care of me, my shoulder pain was gone after few huge “crackings” and I was a happy girl. I love you!
- With my value of clarification & care, I texted with my sweet baboo about our date. We gonna have fun. I love you!
<Why My Successes?>
Sometimes the darkest times can bring me to the brightest places. My most painful struggles can grant me the greatest growth and the most heartbreaking losses of relationships can make room for the most wonderful people.
What seems like a curse at the moment can actually be a blessing in disguise.
What seems like the end of the road is actually just the realization that I am meant to travel a different path. No matter how difficult things seem, there’s always hope. And no matter how powerless I feel or how horrible things seem, I can’t give up.
I have to keep going. Even when it’s scary, even when all my strength seems gone, I have to keep picking myself back up and moving forward, because whatever I am battling in the moment, it will pass, and I will make it through.
I’ve made it this far, and I’ve felt this way before.
Think about it. Remember that time a while back when I thought the world was ending? It didn’t. And it isn’t ending this time either.