<My Dignity #3>
The moment I live my dreams, not because of what it will prove or get me, but because that is all I want to do. People’s opinions don’t matter.
- With my value of care, I slept in on my day off, when I woke up and my energy was high and get things done. <Bam!>
- With my value of determination, I gonna do MY task, I gonna care for me and I just did it.
- With my value of Selfishness, I did what I wanted, I didn’t care about your things and I am more important.
- With my value of dare, I gave my feedback, I didn’t agree what they did, it was no clarification and I didn’t like it. So be it!
- With my value of care, laundry was done, my mess was cleaned up and I was ready for my adventure.
- With my value of ZEN, 3 documents are done, my task list was almost empty and I was a happy girl. Now that big boy!
- With my value of joy, I was in Kundalini yoga and I enjoyed it. I loved it.
- With my value of joy, I can do this exercise, everyone said “Wow” and “great job”. did they say that to me? Oh I closed my eyes when I did it and I didn’t pay attention. I did it for me!
- With my value of joy, the ladies gave my their compliment, it wasn’t a competition anyway! I do what I can and I shared my yoga successes with them.
- With my value of inspiration, Like I learn, I focus on my breathing <belly> then I let my muscle ache goes when it hurts a little .My mind can make lots of “noise”, make me quit and I beat it. I respect me and my body! Yes I can.
- With my value of pride, I was proud of me. I was happy what I achieved. I did it YEAH!
- With my value of clarity, I gave her my feedback, I would miss her for almost 2 months and oh heck! holiday is my prio 1 for now.
- With my value of pride, as an Asian woman, I was proud of me. I was proud of where I came from. I was proud of my genes.
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo loved what i cooked for us, it was a little spicy and it was yummy.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed my chat with my dear Q, he always bright up my day and I love him lots.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed my Kundalini yoga, I loved Marlene and she is a great inspiring teacher!