<My dignity #8>
The moment I realize that I was always the right person. Only ignorant people walk away from greatness.
- With my value of joy, after a good night rest, my weight was back on track and I felt great.
- With my value of determination, my emotional package and stress level was high. I took my responsibility to take good care of me and Yes I did.
- With my value of love & joy, I had some good laugh with my sweet baboo, he cracked me up with his joke and he was just a silly billy.
- With my value of love, we had our quality time with my parents and thank you so much.
- With my value of dare, I said No when it didn’t work for me and I repeated it. Yes, it was totally out of my comfort zone and I did.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this BS with him, my holiday will be my holiday and no assessment (in any form!) <Bam!>
- With my value of love, I appreciated my sweet baboo’s support, we were on the same page and he backed me up. Thanks darling.
- With my value of loyalty, I was loyal to myself, I didn’t let this noise to get me and it decided what I gonna do. It was my business and responsibility.
- With my value of power, I was in my power, I believed in me and I felt great. It was GOOD.
- With my value of clarity, I made my “To pack list”, it gave me clarity and I didn’t over-packed for my holiday. Woo Hoo!
- With my value of care, the last laundry was done, house was cleaned, suitcase was packed and it was me time.
- With my value of love, I appreciated my auntie & uncle’s support and we will meet them soon.