Being A Good person doesn’t mean I have to put up with other people’s crap.
- With my value of care, my allergic reaction was mild now and I felt better for my day.
- With my value of joy, I had a great laugh with my sweet baboo in the morning, it was great to start our day with some beautiful smiles.
- With my value of joy, I went to the housewarming party, it was a lovely day and thank you so much.
- With my value of joy, we had our great chat chit, he was an awesome guy and we shared our geeky habits.
- With my value of care, I gave our present and she loved it. It was our pleasure.
- With my value of love & clarity, we went shopping in the city, get things done and we enjoyed kibbeling for our lunch. <nom nom>
- With my value of care, I enjoyed my chat with my neighbor, I asked for her support and she gotta take care of our home. Thank you so much.
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful for her support. I was grateful for her care. I was grateful for beautiful people in my life.
- With my value of commitment, I ate when I was hungry, I shared my outfit successes and I was proud of me.
- With my value of love, I shared my event with her, she was the ear and I clarified what my thought about this. It was my business and I didn’t care about theirs.
<Why My Successes>
In the recent event, assumption was the joy-kliier and I realized that asking a question was easy, asking for the clarification was a must and it’s easy to do. It seems that no one did it anymore.
Just because I laugh a lot, doesn’t mean my life is easy.
just because I have a smile on my face, doesn’t mean something isn’t bothering me.
I choose to not dwell on the negatives, keep my head up, and move on with my life.
CoE (Clarification of Expectation) is one of the many tools I have in my pocket. CoE makes my life easier and it gives me a clear picture about what they expect. The greatest joy in CoE is that I assume nothing, I never assume what you think and I respect our partnership.
It’s my last Successes Blog in Europe, see you soon Asia!