Happiness starts with me. Not with my relationships, not with my job, not with my money, nut with ME.
- With my value of care, my allergic reaction was mostly gone and I didn’t feel “sick” anymore (Ha!) and I took a good night rest.
- With my value of love, my weight “ping-ponged” between 1- 1.4 kg in the last 2 days and my CP was: I didn’t enjoy my days even though I was free, I let their stupid words more important than me and it was very stupid!.
- With my value of love, I loved my mistake and I corrected. It was great to take this step to get back my result. <Bam!>
- With my value of love & gratitude, I appreciated my sweet baboo’s support, he arranged some of our tasks at home before we left home.
- With my value of joy, I was excited when we stepped in the taxi and Yeah! We gonna meet my family soon.
- With my value of care, I appreciated his care, he took good care of us, he bought us safely to the airport.
- With my value of lightness, I loved my lightness when I was in the airport. It was sometimes stressful in the security check and hey! I took it easy.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this with the flight attendant, I mag keep my food even though I didn’t feel hungry and I could eat it later as my snack.
- With my value of love & joy, I practiced my planking, sit-up and some yoga in the flight. Hey! It was my party & I had fun. 12 hours sitting was bad for my ass!
- With my value of commitment, enough water intakes, I had regular meal, I ate when I was hungry and I enjoyed this yummy veggie lasagne.
- With my value of excitement, I felt many little butterflies in my belly, it was good to be in Hong Kong again.
- With my value of love & gratitude, we got some goodies for my family and we gonna have a family evening with them! <woo hoo1>