<Just My Thought>
Wake up every morning with a thankful attitude. Expect something good to happen in MY life today
<My Successes on 9th June>
- With my value of gratitude, I was an early bird, sun shines & blue sky and I was grateful for the beautiful day. <weather forecast was cloudy, rain & thunder!>
- With my value of care, I was full when I woke up, a piece of banana in the morning was fine for me.
- With my value of joy, we went for our Harbour tour adventure, it was awesome and again the weather was very kind to us. I was a very lucky girl.
- With my value of excitement, we took this alternative route to East Tsim Sha Tsui and we started our unplanned trip <Hong Kong Space Museum>.
- With my value of love, Oops! I lost it again and I raised my voice when I couldn’t hear or understood what he asked. <breath in> <breath out> I just could stand the noise around me.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed this 3D movie in Hong Kong Space museum and it was awesome.
- With my value of fun, I walked pass the boulevard in TST and I had our quick midday special in McD.
- With my value of clarity, I got our Harbour Tour ticket in Ferry pier and the tourists did what the tourists must do! <Grin>
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed the sun, the sea breeze and the beautiful view. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of joy, I had some silly laugh with my sweet baboo, I had some chit chat with other tourists and I enjoyed my day.
- With my value of excitement, I went to the Ladies market in Mong Kok, it was our unplanned activity and I went for more madness in the city.
- With my value of joy, this place Mong Kok was frazy! Keep smiling, enjoyed and bring it on people.
- With my value of care, it was my long excited day, I chilled out in the tram and relaxed.
- With my value of love, Oops! I took off in the wrong stop, we were in the middle of somewhere and I asked for support. Oh! The map was pretty clear and we found our way back. I loved my mistake and it was fun to be lost and explored.
- With my value of love, I let my uncle up front when we would meet them, we gonna join them for our yummy dinner. Happy Dragon boat festival.
- With my value of love & excitement, it was my privilege to have homemade dinner with my dear family. I appreciated their love, their care and their hospitality. They were the best.
- With my value of love, they had a “surprise” for my sweet baboo and they pre-celebrated his birthday. They were the greatest dear people in my life. Thank you so much.
- With my value of fun, my aunties and uncles were totally excited when we were there. They sang, they clapped and they had fun. It was awesome to see my happy family.
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful to be there. I was grateful to have them in my life. I was grateful to be loved by them.
- With my value of care, I packed my suitcase for my next adventure and I was ready for Tokyo! Woo Hoo.