Life is too short, grudges are a waste of perfect happiness, laugh when I can, apologize when I should and let go of what I can’t change.
- With my value of love & care, I appreciated my uncle & auntie’s care and they were amazing, I love you guys.
- With my value of excitement, our next adventure in Bali, off we go and I am excited.
- With my value of fun, we had our chat chit with this cute pilot dude and we had a great laugh.
- With my value determination, I took this action, we were late for the speedboat and I asked for his support.
- With my value of clarification, I finally contacted this awesome dude, he arranged his support and we took this boat on time. Thank You so much.
- With my value of gratitude, I appreciated his support and I apologized that I missed their driver. We were cool & he offered his support. He was awesome.
- With my value of excitement, I was in this speed boat, I chilled out and relax. It was a rough ride and I didn’t throw up <phew! I made it>
- With my value of excitement, it was an amazing place, the area was green, quiet and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of care, I went to bed early and I was kaput after airporting.
- With my value of love, I love my life. I love where I am. I love what I am. I open up for this new excitement.
- With my value of love, I asked for support, they arranged a massage & body treatment for us and I was in cloud number nine whole day.
- With my value of care, I opened up for her, I received her care, I received her love and I love me.
- With my value of love, I invested my time for my successes and it was awesome.
- With my value of care, I took it easy, I enjoyed my moment and now and my life is good.
- With my value of freedom, I appreciated his care, I appreciated my quality time, I accepted what it was and I didn’t make fuss about shit and I am free!