Sometimes walking away is the only option. Not because I gotta make someone miss me, or realize they took me for granted. But because I finally respect myself enough to know that I deserve better.
- With my value of care & respect, I opened up with him and we had a great chat. It was great to know the local and to respect what they contribute.
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful to be here. I was grateful for their care. I was grateful for his openness to me. I was grateful for who I am.
- With my value of love, I let it go, I free me and I create more space for me to relax.
- With my value of care, I took this seasick pill in the morning before we went to Bali by speed boat.
- With my value of gratitude, I appreciated this kind driver’s support & care and he bought us around in Denpasar, Ubud and surroundings.
- With my value of insight, I was upset after this Rice Terrence and I realized that my expectation was higher that what I expected and was it necessary? No.
- With my value of gratitude, I appreciated the driver’s care, his support and he took good care of us. I gave him some tips as my tiny appreciation.
- With my value of freedom, I let it go, I did what I wanted to do and whatever happened, so be it! Just relax and be happy.
- With my value of care, we had dinner after we arrived in the hotel and I starved.
- With my value of happiness, I woke up this morning, I was a happy girl to see the sea & the sea weed farm.
- With my value of determination, I chose American breakfast today, I had bread for a change and it was good.
- With my value of care, we had our massage appointment, the lady took good care of me.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for her care and love and I was grateful for it.
- With my value of commitment, I ate when I was hungry. When I had appetite, then I drank some water / fruit juice and it helped too. I didn’t need a full meal.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed watching the beautiful sky and made my day.