<Just A Thought>
Live MY life with purpose. Focus on my blessings, not my misfortunes.
Focus on my strengths, not my weaknesses.
Be myself and don’t wait for the approval of others.
The most importantly, have a positive and humble mindset no matter what situation I am in. Count my blessings, not my problems, and I will realize how beautiful my life truly is.
- With my value of care, I keep my routine in my holiday, went to bed and got out of my bed early. It worked for me and I felt great.
- With my value of determination, “one task a day” today is: cleaning up the kitchen and it looked fab. I kept myself busy.
- With my value of determination, my good ol bigger clothes didn’t serve me anymore and they are too big for me. I collected them, posted them on Marktplaats and selling for the next round.
- With my value of joy, I watched my fav telly show (Cesar to the rescue), it was funny to see him to train the dogs AND the owner. I learned new things everyday.
- With my value of insight (from Cesar to the rescue): When I nourish inappropriate behavior (giving negative people/things my attention), then I make them more important. When I love me, then I am busy with me.
- With my value of insight (from Cesar to the rescue): When I let it go and make space for me, then I am free. I choose freedom, NOT fear.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my day inside the house, laundry is done and I loved clean clothes.
- With my value of joy, congee (rice porridge) was yummy and I cooked some for my lunch. It was cool to try different food.
- With my value of fun, my sweet baboo cracked me up with his joke and I laughed my ass off. Love is .. laugh together and have fun.
- With my value of love, we watched our fav telly show (Game of Thrones) and I enjoyed our quality time.
- With my value of joy, I saw this funny veggie in AH and it was Sopropo.I asked for support and I learned something new.