Care for me #1: If it feels wrong, don’t do it
- With my value of inspiration & joy, I shared my successes with my sweet baboo. What is my POWER ? .. we all have our special power, special values and our uniqueness. In my opinion, I used my power as sharing my knowledge and knowledge is power. Be confident is a power. Be kind is a power. Be free is a power too. It’s nothing to do with conquer or control the world.
In reality, one might think “When I am the only one who know this, then I have THE power and people need me” .. Yes, it is pretty dumb to work alone as slave. I would rather choose to share, to cooperate and to inspire. That’s my power.
- With my value of love & joy, I enjoyed my Saturdate with my sweet baboo and we had our yummy lunch in our fav restaurant.
- With my value of determination, I got cucumber, red pepper, ginger, rice vinegar and stuff for my sweet-sour-cucumber-salad. Oh yeah!
- With my value of care & partnership, I talked to this lady in the Toko and she looked for the same product <rice vinegar> I shared my successes and she shared hers with me! I realized that we were both rice vinegar beginner and we girls figured it out .. Yeah!
- With my value of joy & love, I talked to my sweet baboo about the world’s most expensive food and I had fun to share this with him. My remarks was: Fair is fair, for example Kopi Luwak .. did the wild cat get VIP treatment, massage with Jazz music after all the hard work? Then we human assholes asked 325 pounds for a cup of cat-poo coffee? I made him laugh after my remarks and he liked my way of thinking. Thank you darling.
- With my value of care, I went to the store and let them check my swatch (genetic code, 2000) and it is really broken <heck!> I really really love this swatch. Good by my love.
- With my value of gratitude, I lost my patience when he lobbied only about SONY stuff and I clarified when we wanted to see and buy. This pretty eyes guy offered his support, he shared his personal experience about this product and I was thankful for his support & his sharing.
- With my value of excitement, I had our girls night out, I was excited and we had fun. Woo Hoo!
- With my value of care & clarity, she was late, she rang me and let me know. It was fine to wait a little. Thanks for your clarification.
- With my value of fun, we had our great chat chit, some silly laugh and we had out vegetarian meal. We shared our dish and it was yummy!
- With my value of care & partnership, we agreed on it, we went for it and it worked better. I didn’t get it at the beginning and Aha! yes thanks.
- With my value of love, I was the ear, she shared her successes with me and I was grateful to support my friend.
- With my value of joy, it was a lovely evening, it was bright and dry! I was happy to be outside our house. Yeah!
- With my value of care & partnership, my sweet baboo joined in with our girls, we hanged out in the bar and listened to live music. It was fantastic!
- With my value of love, I asked for my sweet baboo’s support and thank you my love.