Care for me #7: Don’t be afraid to say no
- My value of determination, ” A task a day” was ironing my shirts and placemats <Woo Hoo!> yes I did and they didn’t look crunchy anymore.
- My value of clarification, I clarified this issue with him, he explained it to me and I agreed what we discussed. Off we go to my next project in our home.
- My value of clarification, I clarified this issue with my sweet baboo, he wasn’t upset anymore <lack of info & listening!> and now he got the info & a happy boy.
- My value of insight, clarification works in different place and different situation big time, when I see our common goal, then we go for it as a team and I love your partnership, care & inspiration. Thank you sweetie.
- My value of insight, clarification works in my head in the last weeks. When I acknowledge their bullshits, then I sell myself cheap and I make myself in my miserable cow prison. Why should I be a miserable cow? Fuck No! When I have a clear goal, then I will get a clear result. Life is simple!
- My value of love, I appreciated his sweet compliment and yes he always makes me smile. Thank you so much.
- My value of determination, the other ” A task a day” was doing the laundry and I will have more time to be crea Sindy in the weekend. Yes, I have a new crea project and I am excited.
- My value of fun, I called me ” a part time, the most laziest housewife here ” and it was true too , 2 weeks a year! I enjoyed my new role, I had fun in our home.
- My value of love, when I know my values, then I look for people who share the similar values. I refuse to waste my time to please everyone, to say what they wanna hear and to forget who I am. Sorry folks, it is me, not you and you are not my type!
- My value of fun, I hanged out with my dear friend, I had a great time and thank you darling.