Care of me #8: Don’t be afraid to say yes
- With my value of love & joy, my sis offered me 2 concert tickets and Yes & thank you so much.
- With my value of love & partnership, I supported my sis and I appreciated her offer.
- With my value of joy, I found my concert partner and we gonna have a great time.
- With my value of love, Thanks for saying yes to me and I appreciated your love.
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo got movie tickets for us next friday and we will have a date.
- With my value of care, a homeless man asked for money & he was hungry, I offered him a cup of coffee and a piece of apple cake. I refused to give any money! When he was hungry, then he got food from me.
- With my value care & partnership, I appreciated the support of this kind lady in the restaurant, I shared my successes with her and she gave me her compliment. Thank you sweetie.
- With my value of love & inspiration, I asked for support, my sweet baboo suggested some yummy dishes and thanks for your inspiration.
- With my value of gratitude & support, I appreciated his support, it was easy for me and Let’s do it hunny.
- With my value of care, I took a nap when I wanted to and it was good.
- With my value of gratitude & care, I got a yummy pressie and I loved it.
- With my value of dare, my friend asked for my support, I said yes to the last minute concert fun. It was totally out of my comfort zone, no plan, last minute <bad idea> and I ignored these noises in my head and I just did it.
- With my value fun, we had a great time in the concert, Neil Young was an old & golden artist and his music was awesome. Thanks for opening my horizon, darling.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for him, I told what I thought and it worked for us. <Woo Hoo>