Care for me #9: Be kind to MYself
- With my value of care, I slept in after an awesome night and rise & shine baby.
- With my value of love & commitment, I cooked this steamed dim sum for our brunch and I was hungry, man!
- With my value of gratitude, I thanked my dear friend for our awesome evening and he opened my horizon & I got goosebumps when I heard the music in the concert. Thanks for my big smiles.
- With my value of love, I cooked Sindy cabbage rolls as I promised and I stood in our kitchen for an hour. It smelled so good in our house now.
- With my value of fun, iTunes and Bang & Olufsen were my friends today. Made some noise, baby! I danced too.
- With my value of openness, I opened up and spoke how I felt, it was so great to share and dare to be vulnerable!
- With my value of joy, my cabbage rolls tasted great and we enjoyed it.
- With my value of love, I appreciated our friendship, I appreciated his love, I appreciated his compliment and I love you more.
- With my value of love, feet up, telly on and I enjoyed our quality time.
- With my value of fun, it was great to have a good laugh with my sweet baboo. What a silly billy!
- With my value of care, I had an appointment for a turkish bath and it was great. Thank you taking good care of me.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed the last day of my holiday and I am ready for my real work. My beauty nap was so damned good.