<Just A Thought>
Don’t feel bad removing people who love to create their own chaos. My allegiance is to my peace of mind not to their opinion of me.
- With my value of care, I went grocery shopping with my sweet baboo and I enjoyed our trip.
- With my value of clarity, I appreciated his support, he suggested what he wanted for our meals and it was easy peasy.
- With my value of clarity, I had a right to know what I ate and I clarified what it was. Thanks for supporting me.
- With my value of joy, the piggy was on board, party started, baby!
- With my value of love, it was great to meet my family and I enjoyed our quality time.
- With my value of gratitude, my mommy dear was the coolest, I was grateful for her love, I was grateful for her yummy food, I was grateful for her joy with us and I was grateful to be her kind.
- With my value of gratitude, my daddy bear was the best, I was grateful for his love, I was grateful for his care, I was grateful for his first class food, I was grateful to be his kind.
- With my value of love, I got a pressie from Yoshi, it was a beautiful rock and I loved it. Thank you so much ❤
- With my value of joy, I shared my outfit successes with the outfitters, Woo Hoo! It was awesome to share & to inspire.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed our family dinner, I had a good laugh with the girls and boys and thank you beautiful.
- With my value of fun, I played like a kid and I joined the boys. we jumped crazily on the trampoline <Woo Hoo> Yes we can fly.
- With my value of love, I appreciated their hugs and I love the boys!
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue, I wrote my apology note for the neighbor. I talked to him finally and we were all cool. It was great to make a new friend.
- With my value of peace, I saw this scene, money was the motivation, money was the medium to happiness, money was the source of happiness and I realized that I was a happy, lucky & very very very wealthy person. I didn’t need these ” zero’s” in my bank account. It sounds cocky, I prefer values & love and money won’t buy my happiness or my love.