<Just A thought>
I have to love myself because no amount of love from others is sufficient to fill the yearning that my soul requires from me.
- With my value of care, I had my pancake with raspberries for my breakfast AT HOME. I was hungry when I woke up.
- With my value of commitment, I ate when I was hungry and I listened to my belly alarm.
- With my value of joy, it was a sunny day, I was a happy girl, I wore my pretty blue dress and I made my day.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support & clarified this with her and I appreciated her input. Game on, beautiful!
- With my value of clarity, I told him what it was going on and I saved something important. It was my responsibility.
- With my value of dare, I didn’t cover any asses anymore, I spoke the truth and it was all clean & clear.
- With my value of love & friendship, I appreciated his feedback, I appreciated his friendship and I will catch up my friend soon.
- With my value of focus, tasks one, two & three were done. I started this cool project <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of fun, my dear friend Q shared his successes with me, I was happy for him and I cared for him.
- With my value of clarity, “what is the power?” I clarified this with her, power is force and I am looking for cooperation & partnership.
- With my value of joy, I got me back after this shitty situation, <breath in> <breath out> and I calmed down. I didn’t give my fuck.
- With my value of love, I loved my huggy bear and I was a lucky girl.