<Just A Thought>
To be HAPPY I must : 1. Let go of what’s gone. 2. Be grateful for what remains. 3. Look forward to what’s to come next.
- With my value of clarity, I finished some “unfinished” business and I cleared my head <Bam!>
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this with my ICT co-workers, I spoke up my opinion and I gave my compliment for their contribution. Everyone worked damned hard.
- With my value of kindness, I was kind in this message, I offered my support and I am always in this team, never change!
- With my value of love & clarity, I asked for support, cooperation was great & it was fun to share tasks. I didn’t gotta do it all by myself.
- With my value of awareness, I left home earlier & I had this funny feeling. Oh it was a problem in some stations, I got in the early train and I got to Essence on time.
- With my value of excitement, I was excited when I was on my way to PA and It gonna be a great day. Hello Sunshine ❤
- With my value of love, I met my Essence & Outfit friends, hugging & chatting and I love you people!
- With my value of love, I made some new friends, it was awesome to see your smiles and thank you so much!
- With my value of focus, I was there to provide my service as PA, my focus was high and I did what I gotta do <Woo Hoo!>
- With my value of love, I invested my love to the trainees, I invested my love to me and I was loved by you! Thank you so much.
- With my value of focus, I had this event, stay calm & stay focus and show went on without drama. <phew! just a wet pants with water>
- With my value of vulnerability, after this event, I was shocking when I was sit there quietly. I let my emotion came up & it was all fine to show my emotion.
- With my value of dare, when I showed my emotion, I felt scared and fragile and hey! I was in a safe place and let it go! It was great!
- With my value of proud, I was proud of me, I was OK, I was calm to handle this and I made it.
- With my value of joy, I got many compliment and I loved their compliment. yeah! I loved my outfit result! <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of privilege, It was my privilege to be in this training, it was a great hefty experience <Yeah!>
- With my value of love & care, I felt this negative emotion in me, it drained my energy empty and I was exhausted. I took a warm shower and I was all good again.
- With my value of love, I asked for support, I appreciated his support and he took good care of me. Thank you sweetie!
- With my value of gratitude, I was thankful for my sweet baboo’s support, he was great and I was a lucky girl!
- With my value of joy, it was great to catch up with my dear girl, she looked beautiful, she shared her successes with me and I was grateful for that! You go girl ❤