<Just A thought>
A meaningful life is not being rich, being popular, being highly educated or being perfect. It is about being real, being humble, being able to share ourselves and touch the lives of others.
- With my value of excitement, I had a good night sleep, I was excited for my new PA adventure.
- With my value of care, I took my yummy food with me, I was in Essence whole day and it worked for me.
- With my value of care, I took this bus, I wasn’t sure about which bus stop i gotta get off and the ladies on board helped me out. Thank you girls x
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed my walk, I enjoyed the sunshine and I enjoyed my day.
- With my value of love, I was in the Essence house, I met my friends, got many hugs and shared successes with these lovely people.
- With my value of joy, I got many compliments about my new skinny me, I loved it and thank you so much.
- With my value of privilege & joy, I was one of the PAs in CED 2, I provided my service and I loved dancing <Yeah!>
- With my value of excitement, I have got so much energy from the dancing and I had my extra work out <Woo Hoo!>
- With my value of insight, I invested my love in me and the trainees. I realized that I used to do hurtful thing like blocking people’s love and I rejected people’s care. I choose to show & share my love!
- With my value of dare, I was totally outside my comfort zone, I dislike yukkie dirt & booger on me or my clothes. Hey! it was just dirt and I can wash it. I dared to share/show my love and I let this details go <hugs!>
- With my value of kindness & love, I cared for her, I was grateful to be chosen as her friend.
- With my value of dare, I didn’t care about my image, I didn’t give my fuck when she didn’t like me <or whatsoever>. I did what I had to do.
- With my value of power, when I was sad then I cried. I let go of my negative emotion, it was all fine to be human and I am me <closer to me>
- With my value of fun, she really cracked me up and she made funny faces. I realized that I saw my reflection <Aha> I found my twins!
- With my value of love, she didn’t take me seriously and normally I will simply push her away! This time, I didn’t give up, I did what I had to do and she finally got it! <high 5 girl>
- With my value of care, partnership & joy, I asked for support and he drove me safely to the station. Also I got an extra present: I was in his awesome old timer car and it was very cool. I was a lucky girl!
- With my value of love, I had a date with my sweet baboo and we had our dinner in an “asian fusion restaurant”. My steak with veggie tasted great.
- With my value of sincerity, I spoke up about his CPs, I cared for him and it made me sad when he gave up something great! I didn’t make fuss anymore and it was his responsibility!
- With my value of love, I had a cup of tea with honey, had my shower, I was a happy bunny and I was glad to be home.
- With my value of joy, it was a great PA weekend: I got great insights, I met beautiful people, I had fun, I danced, I laughed, I cried, I loved, I cared, I shared, I screamed and I was grateful.