<Just A Thought >
Mistakes are opportunities. Look at them, own them, grow from them and move on. Do better, be better. I am human. It’s okay.
- With my value of joy, I set MY challenges for myself today. I accepted the challenges, I decided to steal the show and Game on! I was excited for my day.
- With my value of commitment, my belly alarm went off and I was hungry when I was in my office. I enjoyed my morning goodies <nom nom>
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support & clarified this issue with me. Challenge #1, Game on sweetie.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for feedback and I may proceed this task. I clarified our plan and Challenge #2 was on its way <done>
- With my value of joy, it was done and I figured out how this bugger worked <Ha!> I learned something new and it worked for me. Challenge #1 is tested, done & done.
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support and I need more feedback. I arranged this task and Challenge #3 was on its way. <done>
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I had got Challenge #4 in a row <done> and I liked the happy faces.
- With my value of love & gratitude, I was the ear for my dear girl friend and she shared her event with me. I clarified this with her ( 5 likes against 1 dislike) therefore why should we drag this ONE negative vibe to our deep black hole? Fuck No! We should be grateful for 5 likes ❤ I liked her smile and she appreciated my support.
- With my value of love, I am who I am and I love me. I didn’t make fuss about this deep shit. I let it go. I got my power <peace> back and I didn’t care about DS anymore.
- With my value of fun, I did this task, I had fun and I had a good laugh.
- With my value of gratitude, he appreciated my support, he gave me his compliment and then he pulled my leg. <Aha!> I got him back <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of dare, I dislike this douchbag, I spoke up and clarified this with him. I did it and the air was clear.
- With my value of excitement, I accepted challenges, I had fun in the processes and I loved the results. The processes motivated me big time!
- With my value of care, I was totally exhausted after an active day and I left my office on time. It’s 5 O’clock <Yeah!>
- With my value of love, feet up, no work, my couch, my goodes, with my sweet baboo and I was in chill-out mode.