<Just A Thought>
This moment is my life. – My life is not between the moments of my birth and death. My life is between now and my next breath. The present – the here and now – is all the life I ever get. So live each moment in full, in kindness and peace. And do the best I can with what I have in this moment and that is all I can ever expect of anyone, including MYself.
- With my value of love, my intention today was trust, cooperation and fun. It was great to start my day with my values & goals! My drive was sky high.
- With my value of joy, I wore my T-shirt, Jeans and my awesome pink sneakers. It was a causal Friday <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of excitement, a new day, a new chance and I was ready for THIS challenge. I know how to fit this bugger, I gotta test it & kicked its ass.
- With my value of joy, she appreciated my support and I liked her smiley face. Thank you so much.
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support and I didn’t have the tool with me. <Aha> with my network I asked for support & Yes! I got it.
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated his support and the boy made my day. Thank you sweetie.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, I appreciated her support and she did me a huge favorite <Aha!> my kick-ass program worked. I gotta apply for this privilege <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of joy, my kick-ass program worked & I was a happy bunny and I danced.
- With my value of care & gratitude, he gave me his compliment, he appreciated my support and I liked more happy faces.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue with him, nothing was wrong here and my opinion here was: acceptance.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for her support & I appreciated her partnership and trust. I enjoyed our cooperation and we will get it.
- With my value of power, I dislike these hard core CS P & S <Oh My God> Yes, I did what I had to do and it was a double bonus ! <Bam!> I found some peace after that.