<Just A Thought>
The sacrifices I make today will pay dividends in the future. – When it comes to working hard to achieve a dream – earning a degree, building a business, or any other personal achievement that takes time and commitment – one thing I have to ask myself is: “Am I willing to live a few years of my life like many people won’t, so I can spend the rest of my life like many people can’t?”.
- With my value of excitement, My stand by finally ended and I was on my way to sportlaan. Woo Hoo! Sightseeing in the city.
- With my value of care & partnership, I let him know that I was on my way and will see him soon. Thanks.
- With my value of clarity, I shared my incident with him, he suggested some points and I would ask more questions in IC.
- With my value of care & partnership, I was in ICU, I clarified how they did in their routine and everything was fine. I appreciated her support.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, he figured this out that it was a bug in our system! <oops!> he corrected it and I appreciated his support.
- With my value of clarity, care & partnership, I appreciated her support & cooperation and I clarified this incident. I gave my feedback and I gave full reassurance to my colleague that she followed the procedure correctly and I appreciated her feedback.
- With my value of ZEN, everyone asked for my support and I was frazy busy. I kept cool, be kind <even though some always asked for 200% attention> and kept breathing. Everything was fine.
- With my value of cooperation, I appreciated his support & brilliant idea and we went for this for now.
- With my value of clarity, I spoke up kindly that I was in trouble with these “general doc” in our system. It was easy for the users and now hell of lots of work for me!
- With my value of care, I asked how her day was, she worked late too and we had a chat chit. <Don’t work too late, girl>
- With my value of care, I went to bed early after a long busy day, a good night rest worked for me. ZzzzZ
- With my value of joy, I was sharp, happy & was ready for my day. Bring it on Tuesday!
- With my value of love, she asked for my support, I wasn’t ready for 3 craziness at the same time and <breath in> <breath out>. Please not right now, sweetie!
- With my value of loyalty, I almost lost it when she kept on pushing and with high voice. Not right now <without please>!
- With my value of care & partnership, after I fixed these messes, I gave her my feedback and I have/am the solution <Bam>
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated her feedback and it wasn’t for me! I clarified this with her, this was a wrong number and <aha!> Thanks for your support, sweetie.
- With my value of partnership & gratitude, I appreciated her support & her cooperation and she gave me her compliment. Thanks sweetie & she did awesome.
- With my value of fun, after codes and numbers, I gotta relax my body and I had some crazy fun with my colleagues. I loved smiles 😉
- With my value of dare, I fucking did my dislike today, it was always a challenge and Hell yeah. I just can’t stand it and I kept breathing. Don’t get me wrong, taking RESPONSIBILITY is so damned scary and this noise just pissed me off.
- With my value of love, I appreciated my dear girl’s love, she was the ear, she supported me and I was a happy girl again! Thank you so much & I love her more ❤
- With my value of clarity, after this noise and I clarified this issue with him and I gotta take care of this after this madness right now.
- With my value of joy, it was my Xmas today. My friend/co-worker was here today and I loved to see his smiles. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of love, when I was home, our dinner was ready and it tasted so damned good. My sweet baboo was the best, he was the best chef and I was a lucky girl ❤ Thank you darling.
- With my value of joy, I wrote my successes for 2 days and I missed it yesterday. Yeah, I am the most important person to me, me come first! <Bam!>
- With my value of happiness, belly was full, watched my fav telly show, feet up and I enjoyed my quality time.