<Just A Thought>
I am MY most important relationship. – Happiness is when I feel good about myself without feeling the need for anyone else’s approval. I must first have a healthy relationship with myself before I can have a healthy relationship with others.
- With my value of joy, I finally found this bugger and I adjusted this <HA!> You can’t hide from me, baby 😛
- With my value of excitement, I shared my finding and I was excited. I have 2 solutions and I gave my feedback!
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated her feedback, we were on the same page and just went for it. Either ways it worked for us.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support and I wanted to talk. I started my day with some awesome feedback! <WooHoo!>
- With my value of clarity, we clarified these tasks, we prioritized these projects and it gave me clarity & focus. Thank you so much.
- With my value of care & partnership, I clarified this issue, I appreciated her support and thank you so much.
- With my value of gratitude, she appreciated my support & creation. I loved smiley faces! They motivated me lots.
- With my value of love, I had an allergic attack, I felt funny in the last few days and I wondered why. <Aha!> THAT bloody hole. Duct tape, a smiley face and problem solved.
- With my value of joy, I chatted with him about our new MER space and we gotta get awesome stuff. I appreciated his support, his partnership and his cooperation! Thank you Dave.
- With my value of care & partnership, I clarified this issue and I didn’t get how it was. I appreciated his support, we had some silly laugh and I was known in their company. <Ha! They knew me for too long>
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue and I spoke up directly & kindly about this mess. We were on the same page & I was grateful for that.
- With my value of joy, I shared my funny story with her, we had great laugh and It was great to socialize a little! I was chatty, oh my Sindy 😛
- With my value of happiness, I was happy about this new setting, I loved the results and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of joy, I shared this great result and she gave me her compliment! Thank you so much.
- With my value of gratitude, I appreciated her support & feedback. I gave her my compliment and you girl was great!
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support & I appreciated his feedback. With my “quick & clean” policy, I fixed this in no time!
- With my value of gratitude, I clarified this with them, it was the solution and she appreciated my feedback. Please pass it on what I have arranged! I was grateful for their support, their coopeartion and it was our team.
- With my love & care, I offered my support, she may call, textme and just let me know. I cared for her and I let her know that I will be there to support her.