When I feel like my ship is sinking, it might be a good time to throw out the stuff that’s been weighing it down. If I am thinking at all about uncluttering my life and cleaning up my space, start with the things that are truly useless, like old regrets, shame, and anger. Let it GO! I can’t start the next chapter of my life if I keep rereading my previous one.
- With my value of care, I wasn’t myself in the last few days, this scary tiny dust killed my immune system. I took good care of me, took a histamine, went to bed early and recovered.
- With my value of friendship & love, I had a great date with my dear friend, we had a good laugh, good chat and good conversation. we didn’t gotta see/talk each other everyday, I appreciated our friendship, love & care.
- With my value clarity, I reported this broken “hole”, it was the cause of the trouble and I wasn’t a happy girl in the last few days with this tiny scary dust from this site.
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated his support & care and he came to me immediately when I reported this issue. I have reported this in our unit and no one did a thing after I complained it. I did it for me and the rest.
- With my value of love, I appreciated my sweet baboo’s love, he cared for me, he looked after me and he went through thick & thin with me. Thank you darling.
- With my value of joy, this new project looked damned great, I improved this little bugger and the results were amazing. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of love & support, I was half died after a dusty day, I asked for support. My sweet baboo got our take away chinese and I may lay down & didn’t gotta worry about anything.
- With my value of joy, everything went smoothly, bugs were fixed, tasks were executed and I did what I had to do in my office peacefully.
- With my value of peace, a new project was on board, I let my ICT co-workers to know that it was here and I clarified what my plan was. <BAM>
- With my value of care & partnership, I found this little bugger <Aaaha, me again> and I gave my feedback. Thanks for your support, adjustment and care.
- With my value of clarity, I got her feedback, it was my bad and I did it. When I checked this again, I found 2 different codes and it started earlier than she thought and I gave my feedback. <phew!> I truely appreciated her feedback & correction. We are TEAM, super super great!
- With my value of love, when my mind wanted to do something, then I went for it. When my body wasn’t fit enough to do it, then I listened to my body and went for my goal carefully for now. My body and mind should be fit together.
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful for their support, I was grateful for their care, I appreciated their love and I gave them my biggest compliment.
- With my value of fun, when I was unwell, I was still funny and I shared my silly joke with him. he asked ” it’s really sick <grin>” ” yeah, me too” <Wahahahaha>
- With my value of joy, after a long fight in my system, my belly alarm went off and I WAS HUNGRY. Yes, I came back slowly.