I don’t let rude people ruin me. No matter how much negativity is thrown at me by others, there is absolutely no need for me to stay put and partake in the decay they choose for their own lives. I decide how my soul grows.
- With my value of care, I felt like a human again and a long good rest helped lots.
- With my value of joy, I felt hungry and it was a good sign <Yeah!>
- With my value of dare, I spoke up directly to his BS, it was always so judgemental, one-sided and I hated this noise. ” Fact & Opinion ” I calmed down and I replied with my sharp remark.
- With my value of dare & loyalty, I said Fucking this, Fucking that, I didn’t mean to be rude and I just made my point. I gave my middle fingers, I didn’t mean to be hateful and I just expressed my feeling, I really dislike what you did and now you know why.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed my Saturdate and my yummy lunch.
- With my value of joy, I heard this funny remark and it was hilarious. This pokemon genius made me day.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support, I told what I wanted and I got what I asked for.
- With my value of care & partnership, I shared my barcode printer experience with the appie guy and he appreciated my support. I liked his smiles.
- With my value of awareness & dare, I disliked many things today, I was a angry bird and 1 thing popped in my head. It happened exactly half an hour later: This #Lebara sale guy asked me about telephone SIM card or something. I replied kindly ” No thank you ”
Then this brave man kept on telling/asking me his stuff while I was walking away, I turned around and said to him ” No thank you, which words didn’t you understand! Stop following me.” He told me to relax.
Hey dude … no is no and I disliked to repeat myself twice
- With my value of care, after a long day I took my beauty nap and it was so good.
I had loads of frustration today, many shit things/people triggered me and I was pissed off. WHY did I let them to get me? WHY did I do this to myself? WHY did I have to repeat myself? When I can’t change this shit, I gotta change me and let it go. I realize that I gotta get out of your way,I should let you enjoy your own shit which I haven seen too many. Giving up & letting go is on a thin line and I can decide what I gotta do.